Author Topic: [7/7/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update  (Read 8085 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[7/7/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:40:30 AM »

Orange Cosmos RP update just gone live on the server. Here is the changelog.

- Shrooms now takes longer to grow and longer to die.
- Fixed suits. Everybody except 06 can now buy the suits. (Model 06 apparently have broken animations).
- Fixed shrooms not sporing if you had 20 shrooms. Max spore limit is now 50 but planting limit is still 20.
- Fixed people being able to pick up the gas pumps.
- The ice bar at izzies palace is gold member only now.
- The high street store #1 is now a public place.
- Moved the clothing man/lady to high street store #1 (Second floor)
- Added an NPC that allows you to change your model at the high street store #1 (First floor)
- Mitsubishi Evo now costs 255k insted of 145k.
- Ferrari script has been optimized and its now actually worth the cash.
- Added a TMP. Can be crafted in the F3 menu like every other gun.
- Police, SWAT and Police Chief starts with 62 pistol ammo insted of 32.
- Changed the cash register model to the v33x one.
- HD Avatars
- Fixed passenger seat possitions on the police dodge and ferrari.
- Added a weather pack from gmod.org. Includes rain and storm.
- The service pistol now has better accuracy and does more damage.

Report any bugs here: http://catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=99.0
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:57:08 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Re: [7/7/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 10:42:51 AM »
And the DJ ofcourse?
And you made a small typo.
- Added an NPC that allows you to change your model at the high stree store #1 (First floor)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:45:02 AM by Martiner »

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:47 AM »
Very nice update. I can't wait to see the weather mod.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
And the DJ ofcourse?
And you made a small typo.
- Added an NPC that allows you to change your model at the high stree store #1 (First floor)

Fixed that spelling mistake.

Also just figured that the ice bar "wall" doesnt work fully. When a gold member goes threw it sets so it works for everybody. Il fix that in the next update.

Also there is no DJ "rank" yet. Which is also why DJs cannot open the Izzies Palace. We are still preparing the launch of the place so just wait for now.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »
Overall very good job! but we only have 1 shop now and that sucks...

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »
so gold members can run in and avoid non gold member people

talk about eliteism...

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 12:11:15 PM »
so gold members can run in and avoid non gold member people

talk about eliteism...

Wow indeed, if i am chased by cops i'll just go in there. So overall bad (but you can problebly get banned if doing so i suppose)

I love my gold membership but don't make it like PERP where you can't play as a regular pleayer because there is to much eletism

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 12:46:35 PM »
Or you can just chuck a molotov inside that room, and non gold member fire fighters will never be able to extinguish that fire.
Clearly racist.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 01:15:21 PM »
Perhaps make it so that cops,medics and FF's can go in there? after all, gold membs cud just grow weed and be like hah u non gold cops cant get me derr
what

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »
Perhaps make it so that cops,medics and FF's can go in there? after all, gold membs cud just grow weed and be like hah u non gold cops cant get me derr
yea and people cant raid them, growing weed in public place... :l... GOLDS HAVE ENOUGH DAMMIT. this point, sever is almost pay2play

anyways, give us back highstreet 1? just like in v2d, its the only "true" shop. REAL shelves. setting up BS shelves in other shops dont give the same affect, and ruins half the passive rp (oh joy i finally set up all these items on the tiny tiny shelf so effiently i only needed one. *accidently hit e and hear the words "FUCKING FAGGOTS" spammed for 20 minutes*. and they look nice) i doubt the npc minds the shelves.
why do you think there was no real shops on v2d? bookstore and hardware store were great. had nice visible shelves. then you gave us a cafe. a fucking cafe. would you like some tea with that bread? ORITE WE DONT SELL FOOD WE SELL SHOTGUNS.
give the npc high shop 2. its not used much, while highshop 1 was loved by anyone selling from the shops... like me, had winshop set up, now im going back to thief skills -_-
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 03:36:49 PM »
@The complains about izzies.

First off, the wall aint even working yet. Which i figured out when the update came out. When a gold member goes threw the wall it turns nocollide for everybody.

Now il fix this for the next update. Heres what me and Haydns been talking about. Or rather what Haydn susggested.

There will be a guy selling tickets for the room. The ticket works for x amount of minutes and cost x amount of dollars. Once the ticket runs out you will be teleported outside the room and you maight aswell buy some more tickets. Gold members can go in there without having to buy a ticket. All gov officials can enter at all time.

When the izzies palace is fully opened its still for the DJs to hold parties and whatever so it wont be open at all time.

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 03:49:13 PM »
@The complains about izzies.

First off, the wall aint even working yet. Which i figured out when the update came out. When a gold member goes threw the wall it turns nocollide for everybody.

Now il fix this for the next update. Heres what me and Haydns been talking about. Or rather what Haydn susggested.

There will be a guy selling tickets for the room. The ticket works for x amount of minutes and cost x amount of dollars. Once the ticket runs out you will be teleported outside the room and you maight aswell buy some more tickets. Gold members can go in there without having to buy a ticket. All gov officials can enter at all time.

When the izzies palace is fully opened its still for the DJs to hold parties and whatever so it wont be open at all time.
I fully support this, you thought it through, well Haydn did.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 06:44:37 PM »
All gov officials can enter at all time.
inb4 people go cop just to enter for free. Either come up with a rule that government officials can ONLY enter if there is an emergency, or simply don't allow them at all.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »
inb4 people go cop just to enter for free. Either come up with a rule that government officials can ONLY enter if there is an emergency, or simply don't allow them at all.
If player has warrant, allow rank?
I don't know how the gold member area only works.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 07:30:05 PM »
If player has warrant, allow rank?
I don't know how the gold member area only works.

The way it SHOULD have worked befor the plan changed.

Gold members could enter the room, people that where not gold members could not. It worked to the fact where when a gold member entered threw the wall then everybody could enter.

Its gonna be completely redone with a ticket system the only gold member benefit there is going to be is that either.
1. Gold Member tickets costs less.
2. Gold Members can get in the room free.

So people, 1 or 2?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal