Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming Deathrun Release  (Read 6251 times)

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming Deathrun Release
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:09 AM »
Sorry to say this, but Deathrun will only be popular for a few days and then empty out, like it did with GMR.
Not if we make it worth playing.
Well I hope you guys do make it worth playing.

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 03:15:50 AM »
Just a few things to sort out, then everything should be running nice and smoothly :)

Hopefully I can help dev some more when my exams finish next Wensday, then life shall be gooooood :3
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »
Time for some replies ;)

Just a few things to sort out, then everything should be running nice and smoothly :)

Hopefully I can help dev some more when my exams finish next Wensday, then life shall be gooooood :3

You better, or else...

Sorry to say this, but Deathrun will only be popular for a few days and then empty out, like it did with GMR.

I know about this. It will probably go down the hill from some point, il try to update it as much as possible, but Deathrun cannot be changed so much.

If you got some nice ideas, put them in the suggestion section.

How funny we competed to see who would win the day and it turns out i did because you have too many glitches :P

Oh nozed, I had 3 glitches one being the chat and another one being the teams when somebody DCed and left the other guy alone. And of curse the radio is abit buggy.

Also, the 20 slot server went full in 30 seconds when i launched it. So nope, you lost, the game. K?

Im gonna work on the teams now (if Frosty got time to put up the server and join in), then i will fix the DC issue in around an hour and we/I will also look into the chatbox issue as they are the most important.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »
Teams were working last night but most maps werent :v

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 01:02:05 PM »
Teams were working last night but most maps werent :v

Teams are working. Its when there are 2 or 3 players then if 1 leaves and leaves the other team alone then you cannot do anything.

Also what maps are not working and what are the problems? Post map reports please. There is a thread for them in the bug report section.

EDIT:

Acording the Frosty, the box is derping abit atm and we cannot get good acess to it.
Il work out the team fix but it maight only be applied in the night or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:34:23 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 01:48:00 PM »
Alright so as i promised, i would fix the team issues and i have.

All of the team issues have been fixed. It doesnt matter what happens on the server, the game will ALWAYS continue in some way. Either restart or change someones team.

Server will go online as soon as i can find a lua coder that has box access so they can add my code fixes ;)

I will do another post in this thread when the server is online.

Also, the chat box has STILL to be fixed. If your getting a error on line 53, rejoin the server or just live with it. Its a known issue but i gotta look into abit more.

I will fix it in the next quick fix, or speak to someone who got more knowledge than me to see what they have to say about it. Sorry about that.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
Server is now live.

We are currently uploading some stuff to the FastDL so we maight restart the server soon but feel free to join the server already.

Also thanks to Tomasas the chat box was fixed. No more errors there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal