Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming Store  (Read 5728 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Catalyst Gaming Store
« on: May 20, 2012, 02:32:18 PM »

Over the last few weeks, Somone77 and myself have been working on something we call "CG Store". Its a whole new way of donating, and it's sure as hell is a lot more efficient than the old method.
It's been going through a lot of tests lately, and it's finally ready to open up, and be integrated with our forum and servers.

The old and slow donation system as we know it is now the past. With the CG Store, you can donate instantly for what you please. You can buy gold member, vip, and upgrade from vip to gold via a few simple clicks on the forum.

Via the in-game store that I've coded, you can now donate in-game by either pressing F7 to open the store, or typing !store in the chat. Either will open the store. In-game you can purchase gold member, vip, and vip to gold. Plus the ingame store also offers in-game money donations, as well as purchasing titles for yourself, or your friend.

With the store everything is instant. In-game store, and the forum store both has instant purchases so you will never have to wait for a developer to activate your benefits.

The store can you find by navigating to the "Store" tab on the top, the drop down box has two options to either buy credits, or spend them. You will of course want to buy credits before you can spend them. Theres many different packages which includes x amount of credits. So theres a package for every use.

The store can currently be found on the forums and our OCRP server. In about an hour, you will be able to find it on GMR2 as well as HRP. It will not be put onto HL2RP as you are not able to buy money on that server. If you want gold member, and you only play HL2RP, you will just purchase it via the forums. So no harm done there.
Have fun pranking your friends with funny titles, but keep in mind, if they are to rough, they will be removed without a chance for a refund of your credits. So think before you apply the title to either yourself, or a friend.

In case of a charge back, you will permanently banned from all CG servers.

This was also the reason for our maintenance mode to be activated. We hope you will just bear with that.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:06:25 PM by Somone77 »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming Store
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »
This should be fun, titles.. hhehehehehe
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Finley.Ukko

• Important person
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 05:11:03 PM »
This is honestly the best system you guys have put together. Works really well and takes away the hassle of waiting for a long time for your benefits to be active. In game menu makes it even easier to get what you need. Also really like the idea of custom titles, Will be interesting  to see what people come up with.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »
Reminds me of gangwars shop.

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:50:27 AM »
Could you remove the store key from F7? Its one of my cop binds. I think the !store command is enough, already :( It's not like people will open that all the time, they'll open it one time, after they donated.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 12:23:09 PM »
Could you remove the store key from F7? Its one of my cop binds. I think the !store command is enough, already :( It's not like people will open that all the time, they'll open it one time, after they donated.

Or you can change your bind, because I highly doubt someone would change a whole gamemode and update it again just because 1 out of 17000 players on this community already uses the key.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 12:50:34 PM »
I asked if he could. I don't know anything about coding, so don't blame me if I don't know if that's an easy thing or not. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
Its pretty easy to change, i also use my F keys but whatever about it.

Sounds nice.

Offline nulll

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
Sounds awesome, I might consider donating now.
~Russian Style!

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »
I asked if he could. I don't know anything about coding, so don't blame me if I don't know if that's an easy thing or not. It doesn't hurt to ask.
I know you just asked. And I provided the answer for you. What's the problem?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 02:26:39 AM »
Is the store on HRP yet? 'cause I tried it and it didn't work. D;
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 09:13:13 AM »
Is the store on HRP yet? 'cause I tried it and it didn't work. D;

Not yet. We will put it on THIS weekend as soon as possible.

Sorry for the wait.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 10:47:10 AM »
Added In-Game Store to the Harbor Roleplay server.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 11:18:23 PM »
Why will you be banned for a refund? is it so you don't refund your money once you get VIP?
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline Markla

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 11:29:18 AM »
Why will you be banned for a refund? is it so you don't refund your money once you get VIP?

Yes. Taking your money back after receiving an item is stealing, so the thief's punishment is a ban.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal