Author Topic: Catalyst Gaming Deathrun  (Read 7782 times)

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst Gaming Deathrun
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 11:55:56 PM »
Oh, okay I didn't think so. I knew Crap-Head was a good coder and stuff didnt think he would do that and call it his.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 02:35:38 AM »
I heard that it's Sassilizations DR gamemode with a new hud.
I see your point. But there is only so much you can do with deathrun.

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 03:14:28 AM »
I see your point. But there is only so much you can do with deathrun.

That doesn't mean that code has been copied though
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 09:31:37 AM »
I heard that it's Sassilizations DR gamemode with a new hud.

Who told you that this was Sassilizations Deathrun? Because it is not. Its completely coded from the ground.

Nothing in the gamemode is copied from any other Deathrun.

Also i forgot about the Point Shop (Sorry _Undefined). The original PS was done by that guy. The OCDM version will probably follow in the next few updates.

Oh yea btw, expect a release on monday or thuseday.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:12:00 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Mr. & Mrs. Yo {USGo2} ?back?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 07:44:06 AM »
Nice work.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 01:51:45 PM »
While we are working on the gamemode, we have done some fixes and changes.

Here is a short list:

Added Taunts. VIP Benefit
Taunt Menu

Taunt menu without VIP

Yes, i spelled "Taunts" wrong in the menu tab. Sorted it lol.
Fixed Spectators and Deads being any to press any of the trap buttons.
Fixed Spawns. game.CleanUpMap() used to clear the spawns, it doesnt do that anymore.
Fixed The general menu is now centered for everybody.
Fixed Only runners can pick up the M4 at the end.
Added Incase there is 2 players on the runners team and the player on the deaths team leaves, the round will restart.
Changed Deads and spectators cannot use the flashlight.

There are other minor fixes, but this is all i can remember.

Ive uploaded the content pack. Here is a link: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Deathrun_Content.zip
Once the server is set up, this will all be uploaded to the FastDL, but i still recommend downloading the content.
The content will also be put on the download list as soon as a forum dev gets around it.

We are working on the last small things now such as a little voteskip system (incase the entire server dislikes the map they are playing and no colliding players so they do not stuck in eachother on spawn)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 02:49:59 PM »
I just made and fixed the voteskip system, you should now be able to type either:
!voteskip
/voteskip

Into chat and it will announce to everyone that you have voteskipped, and when it gets to having more than half of the players in the server you will be notified and a sound will play before the map changes 4 seconds later

:)
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 02:52:39 PM »
Will working on the Deathrun (still freaking attempting to make players no collide with eachother ive made a little nice thing for you gold people at Catalyst Gaming.

Gold Member
No propper gold color

Gold Member was original first planned for the first update but as i got tired if trying to make players no collide with eachother, i just decided to create the gold system already.

Gold members will have to be added manually but as a start, admins will be able to make your rank "Gold Member" so you shuld be added pretty quick.
(Btw, everything is manually, so your VIPs will also have to be added manually)

Also we had a little problem with the teams, at times, everybody was added to the deaths team (useally when a runner suicide). Ive added a temp fix for this so that if this happens, the round will restart.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »
We might just need to rename Cosmos FM now that it is being integrated into CGDR...

Anyway, hopefully the host will quit derping me and actually issue me a license for the new system, else I will need to reconsider.  Hopefully will have the link for you soon Crap

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
Can't wait for this to come out, way to go guys. I've never coded anything before, but I have made maps before on Source SDK so I know what you guys have to go through to make those maps. Again, great job.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal