Author Topic: Just Realized I Never Posted One Of These! - MYSTERY  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Mr Mystery

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Just Realized I Never Posted One Of These! - MYSTERY
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:13:37 PM »
Hello, I am Mystery, I have been at CG for about 6 months, and I am currently perma-banned from OCRP. I like the color purple and I love DnB music. I am currently working to hopefully become a DJ at CG's FM radio station. I like to eat bacon (most males do), and I love to sleep in on mornings. I do dual enrollment which means I am only at school for 2 periods a day (normally 6 periods - 8:15 AM - 3:20 PM) I do the other 2 at home online. My P.E class is on my own, and I have to fill out a daily log. My "Elective" class is playing on my PC, and DJing. I run a Youtube gaming company named "Skullk Gaming" we currently have 4 staff members and 150$ in donation money. We all are volunteers and do not profit from Skullk gaming. I am in charge of most of the behind-the-scenes work. (Effects, Bugs, Website, Uploading, Filming, DJing, Hexing) Hope to see you ingame next time!

=-/|Mr. Mystery|\-=
-The Boss-\r\n

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Just Realized I Never Posted One Of These! - MYSTERY
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:01:13 AM »
Nice to meet you, Mystery. Too bad you are perma banned from OCRP, we would have RPed together.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal