Author Topic: Stefan Bakowski-The Life of a Crazed Pollack  (Read 2115 times)

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
Stefan Bakowski-The Life of a Crazed Pollack
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:37 AM »
Entry One- A (couple/few) days ago?
-So I just arrived in the much talked about City 18...but I don't remember what was said about it...In fact I don't remember much from the other city, it was...19 or...23? Oh well i'm sure it's a good City to live in.

-After getting off the train, I walked around the plaza aimlessly until I remembered that I was assigned a room, D-1 I believe. As I walked through the street to the Apartment there were some Civil Protection walking...er...Patrolling and talking to a few citizens.

-In the main lobby there were some CWU workers doing some cleaning or shit, its all basically the same though...*The writing trails off for a few lines, becoming indecipherable scribbles and doodles*...neared the bottom of the stairs there were at least 4 Civil Protection units attempting an arrest but, get this, the guy fell from the window...

-After squeezing past the officers I found my room, D-1, knocked and was greeted by...*the next word is written in huge letters occupying most of the page*
JAMES
and his little asian 'lovebird', I swear if I was there now i'd KILL THEM BOTH, BUT ESPECIALLY...
*The word james is written like the last, occupying its own page that is covered in the large word and crude sketches of a dead man*
JAMES

-I introduced myself...told them I was 'Everyones favorite pollack' and of course they probably thought I was bat-shit insane...but to be honest...I think they were almost dead on...
  -After some awkward sitting we had a few awkward conversations...then I went to sleep for a few hours...
Dammit...i've lost my train of thought i'll do more later...

Signed, (Very badly)
Stefan Bakowski
...'Everyone's Favorite Pollack'

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stefan Bakowski-The Life of a Crazed Pollack
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 08:05:15 AM »
*The whole entry is scribbled and nearly unrecognizable as english*
Entry Two- Last...Night

JAMES!!!
The asshole! THE FUCKING DICK!
All I did...was punch his shy little lover in the nose!
WHAT DOES THE ASSHOLE DO? COMES AFTER ME AND FUCKING RUINS MY FACE!

*The next page is covered in crude sketches of a man who appears to be James dead and/or dying, and at least one drawing labeled Hayuko, showing a asian woman hanging from her neck, the common thing is a man present in all drawing, chuckling and pointing, clearly labeled 'EVERYONES FAVORITE POLLACK!'*

Where the hell was I?
...James...
After an flash of my insanity randomly presenting itself in the bathroom, leading to a broken mirror and me fucking my hand up, I went out to the living room trying to feign everything is normal, my hand is noticed, so I tried to leave...but god dammit...JAMES...i'm sure he did something...he told me it was blood loss that made me pass out but, no, no, no...I'm sure he drugged me...the moment after I was better I got up and started to leave, but sure enough his lover follows me to the stairs...

So what did I do?
I PUNCHED THE BITCH...I'M SURE SHE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT...
I chuckled as she stumbled over from the hit, then walked out, chuckling...but boy did I make a mistake...
Sure enough JAMES decided it'd really help his image with the girl if he chased me...

*The next page is simply covered in scribbles and a few red splotches*

I went to some bar thing in the slums, and go to a backroom, to sit with me, my thoughts, and a shelf...Fucking shelf...
Right as i'm calming down and collecting myself I hear the door next to me kicked down, so I stand up, and get ready to fight the fucker...
Sure as shit the door bursts open and there he is...THE FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT!
I lunged at him...AND KILLED HIM LIKE A PIG...and slammed him to the door, but he...FUCKING FOUGHT LIKE A GOD DAMN CHILD...slams me on the back of the head
Then...I forget a lot of the fight...BUT THE FUCKING SHELFS...they broke my ankles...AND JAMES HELPED THE FUCKER...haha...the moment I woke up I tore that fucking shelf apart...but james...JAMES...he kicked me at least once in the face...slammed me right good in the face also...

I guess while I was out he took the liberty of fucking up my NOSE! he probably thinks it'll make me feel that little bitches pain...
Oh james...you couldn't have been more wrong...If only you knew what i'm planning for you two...I hope you've prepared...it's going to be biblical...and I hope you're ready for what you've brought upon your dearest Hayuko...

*The next page is covered in the name 'James' over and over again, a few are crossed out, and one is heavily circled*

Signed, (in massive letters)
Stefan Bakowski
EVERYONES FAVORITE POLLACK

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 08:30:26 AM »
// wtf? this whole page is, what is this

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 08:33:37 AM »
// Its the journal of a deluded pollack who was beaten and now spends every living, waking moment plotting the death of James and Ayuko (aka fear and sawnik)

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 01:51:07 PM »
// EVERYONES FAVORITE POLLACK did it that day. Ty for posting this. lawl

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 02:14:25 PM »
// EVERYONES FAVORITE POLLACK did it that day. Ty for posting this. lawl
// its like fear said, I had to!

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »
i approve of this journal

Offline LeninRoxSox

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »
i approve of this journal
//YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Doxy

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 06:51:28 PM »
I thought it was against the rules to name a character after a video game or movie.

http://lanoire.wikia.com/wiki/Stefan_Bekowsky

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 07:48:25 PM »
I thought it was against the rules to name a character after a video game or movie.

http://lanoire.wikia.com/wiki/Stefan_Bekowsky

Quote from:  HL2RP rules
9. A proper roleplaying name is required. You should have a first and last name, and no celebrity names.
I'm thinking IRL celebrity names is what it means. But I've seen no problems with him using that name.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal