Author Topic: CWU Business Report  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CWU Business Report
« on: September 16, 2011, 03:34:01 AM »
*You notice this on the front CWU desk*
Date: (To be added)
Time: 20:43
Report: Business Sales

Analysis: Graphs suggest that there has been an increase in sales since the advertising campaign began. However with more and more citizens arriving at the city, it may not be the determining factor. It appears that Tea and Doughnuts are the highest selling products right now. We have had several citizens requesting products such as flashlights. This suggests that we should move to selling general goods rather than opening cafés.

Since two weeks ago to this day, profitability has increased by two percent. Our breakeven level of output has lowered, meaning less products to sell to meet our costs. This helps us as it means our profits will continue to rise whilst we keep costs down. I have future plans to sell cleaning equipment to citizens who wish to help the union, by cleaning or sweeping. My trial run at this was a success as we had several citizens clearing the plaza. I was also praised by a unit.

This will also help in the long run as the citizens will earn loyalist points in doing these activities meaning more potential employees. In the future I plan to have several advertising campaigns to encourage citizens to gain loyalist status and join the CWU.
- End of report.
- Author: John Bourne (Tier 1)

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU Business Report
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 03:36:12 AM »
Triple Post, just sayin'. Delete two.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 03:38:59 AM »
// accident, iPhone fucked it up, unsure how to delete my own threads so I asked in shoutbox for an admin to delete it.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 04:13:02 AM »
// Look for 'Remove' next to 'Quote'.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 05:02:15 AM »
// Look for 'Remove' next to 'Quote'.

Won't work for OPs. I removed them just yet.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal