Author Topic: [DENIED] Jack Sholin's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Jack Sholin's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:07:24 PM »
Jack Sholin's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: MKW9813

IC Character Name: Jack Sholin

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Jack always looked up to the combine. He has wanted to join them ever since they took over earth. He has always known what is right and wrong, this is the time he can enforce it. Jack sees the Union as the rightful rulers of the human race. Jack knows that they mean and do good.

Jack knows exacly what he needs to do as an officer. He has the good will and strength to do the job of an officer well. Jack knows what the anti-citizen and rebel groups do, he wants to put a stop to it. Rebels do not stand a chance against the might of the Union and Jack is willing to give his life to protect the Union and everything it stands for.

Jack knows how to keep the citizens in check. Making sure they do not incourage violance or other actions that can harm the sociostability that the Union have created. He knows that everything that the Union has done, and what it continues to do even to this date, is for the good of mankind.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy, Strong, Lawful, Persistant, Pure, Sharp, Patient, Intelligent.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, I think it will be a great experiance to be a part of the CCA. It will be full of great RP, passive RP, and hopefully, it will be packed with the best RP that catalyst has to offer. This will be the first time I would have been part of the CCA on catalyst, I have only ever been part of the CCA on 1 other server, until the server was reset a few days ago.

For Jack, being in the CCA would be his dream. He will be able to serve the union insted of just living off of the products it provides for citizens. This will be the first big thing that Jack has been a part of. He will be able to perform actions, for the good of mankind.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jack originally came from a poor background. He grew up in a small rented flat and he had to share it with his parents and his two sisters. His mother and father both worked in a call centre. They did not make much money and they could not afford to buy their own house.

As Jack grew up, he started to get a Saturday job at a newsagents. He eventually started to make more and more money. It even got to a point where he was making more money than his parents! During his late teens, Jack eventually had enough money to send himself to university. He then got qualifications in maths, English and general sciences. Jack soon got a job as an accountant. He was able to quickly sort and calculate things and he quickly got a great paying job. He then bought himself a house. He got married at the age of 19(a little young). His wife then got a job with him at the accountants. They lived together for 2 years. Then the Union invaded.

After the Union took over earth, Jacks wife and the rest of his family were killed. The city that he called his home was renamed City 12. He lived there for around 2 years. In the time, he set up a shop. Jack started to make tokens for himself selling general goods to everyone. He met a man there and he continued his business with him. Jack soon became rich enough to not only rent an apartment in the Union Civil Housing, but he bought one from them. He lived in his apartment for five months.

Seven months after the Union took over earth, Jack was relocated to City 45 for reasons that the Union did not disclose. He set up a small shop but he was not very successful. Most of the time he wondered around the city, observing what the Union units were doing. He lived off of rations and he still does to this day.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have never been part of the CCA before.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have around 160 hours of RP gameplay.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
I have around 70 hours of serious RP experiance.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have around 50 hours on catalyst.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT

5. In what country do you live?
England

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was a rebel in the slums on C18, I was holding someone hostage and a CP officer was standing infront of me. I threatened to kill the hostage if the officer did not back off. The officer called in reinforcments then I killed the hostage. I managed to run off from the officers and I continue to murder people to this day(different char on a different server, not the one im applying with).

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Jack Sholin
CID: 36055
Height: 5'6
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 130 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Quick thinker, always on his feet.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Can react quickly to various situations.
Notable Qualities: Is a good team player, can work well in a team.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained or apprehended for anything.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I regularly drink breens water and I use citizen supplements.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I will give my life to the cause of the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I will accept that everything I do is my responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union for as long as I live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the Union because I want to enforce what is right. Everything that the Union does is for the good of the people and I will honor the Union until I die. The Union could use me, as I can think fast, I will stay loyal and I will enforce what the Union stands for.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jack Sholin hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 09:59:33 PM by ?Purple? »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jack Sholin's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:59:07 PM »
UNIT: 738
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Adam Johnson>
Citizen Identification Number: 84969

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  You state you only played on the server for 50 hours when to say that you need at least 2 weeks on the server to apply. You have little RP experience from your in general hours of RP as well. Question 3 asks you for paragraphs.. that is not even 5 sentences to me. Read EVERYTHING before you re-apply in 2 weeks if you choose. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <CCA.C45.GRID-DvL.738>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal