Author Topic: Gunz...  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gunz...
« on: October 13, 2013, 05:13:50 PM »
New guns please, with next update and map we should start clean with more then rules/map.  We should get new guns such as the Custimizable weaponry packs with the extra pack.  Please... CSS is bland and old.  This has been suggested before yes but since we are at a loss of players we need new blood.  With customizable weaponry you have sights, more guns, silencers and ammo types, not to mention bullet pen that only goes trough what you tell it.  Lots of money sinks will come from this and lots of ways to make money.  Craft the sights, craft the guns, craft the many different types of ammo.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gunz...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 12:20:04 PM »
New guns please, with next update and map we should start clean with more then rules/map.  We should get new guns such as the Custimizable weaponry packs with the extra pack.  Please... CSS is bland and old.  This has been suggested before yes but since we are at a loss of players we need new blood.  With customizable weaponry you have sights, more guns, silencers and ammo types, not to mention bullet pen that only goes trough what you tell it.  Lots of money sinks will come from this and lots of ways to make money.  Craft the sights, craft the guns, craft the many different types of ammo.

I have used this pack and it is amazing.  I fully support this.  Not many servers use this and it would make OCRP stick out. 
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 04:57:46 PM »

I have used this pack and it is amazing.  I fully support this.  Not many servers use this and it would make OCRP stick out.
Think we should use these on HRP too, made a suggestion a while back.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »
Since weapons are a major part in ocrp, I think a dynamic weapon system would be a good idea. Thoughts?

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
I agree with this just as I agreed on the new Weps suggestion on HRP. We need new weapons.
ok

Offline Scary Ghost

• Noting scarehr den meh
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »
Having custom weapons on OCRP would be amazing!
+Support!
sanic is best gotta go fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

HL2-RP Characters:
Geoffery Landers-big cunt

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 08:25:56 AM »
Could also have a CS weapons pack or something, so that we could craft and use all the CS weapons, rather than the few we have atm

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 01:45:43 PM »
What I mean by dunamic weapons is people can craft stuff like high velocity rounds, incindary rounds, suppressors, foregrips, sights, etc to better your weapon stats. The difficult part however would be if you kill the person, is there a way to save those stats on the world entity that gets dropped?

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
What I mean by dunamic weapons is people can craft stuff like high velocity rounds, incindary rounds, suppressors, foregrips, sights, etc to better your weapon stats. The difficult part however would be if you kill the person, is there a way to save those stats on the world entity that gets dropped?
Customizable weaponry, thats all you need.  It has scopes, special rounds, suppressors, hand grenades that can either be added or disabled, or just not even given.  They all can be put on the guns, like say you have an AK47, guess what, you can put an ACOG scope on it with a suppressor and lazor sight.  It also has custom animations for adding and picking sights.  Really, we need this for the guns

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal