Author Topic: [PENDING] John Autumn.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 931 times)

Offline Dewfan97

• View Profile
    • Awards
[PENDING] John Autumn.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: May 28, 2012, 03:02:45 AM »
John Autumn.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Dewfan97

IC Character Name: John Autumn.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
     John Autumn first came to City 45 a couple of days ago. He did not know anybody except a few family members in the city. He purchased his apartment and wondered the streets, looking for anything interesting going on. He would commonly go into D6.

One day walking down the street close to the UCH Apartments he bumped into two Irish men. They yelled at him and an Asian man. The Asian man said "You have something to prove? The Irish men then replied lets "Lets take this to D6."

They walked into a bar and shut the door before John could come in, they then locked the door. John could hear screaming from the other side of the door. John then asked "Are you alright do you want me to get the Civil Protection?" The Asian man responded with "Yes, please hurry!" John ran as fast as he could to get the Civil Protection. Unfortunately he was too late, by the time John got back the man was dead.

Seeing stuff like that made John want to sign up. John worked hard he removed posters, raked leaves, and helped stop criminals. His loyalist points slowly went up. When he finally had enough a Officer gave him a armband. John realized he could do more and help more people, he also wanted to be apart of something with a meaning and a point behind it the CCA. After that John went to go sign up for the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
John is loyal, listens to his superiors, he believes in what he is fighting for, and when there is a dispute among two people, he likes to hear both sides of the story.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
     I except to enhance my role play. I have never been a apart of the CCA before so I am eager to learn and find out. If I become a CCA member I see me and other Officers kicking down doors and raiding a rebel hideout. Or chasing a anti citizen  who is armed to the teeth through the streets.
     I know mainly being in the CCA there will be a lot of standing around and waiting. Sometimes I might have to chase a citizen who broke a mobility violation. Or just simply patrol the streets. Either way I know it will be a fun, fresh, and new role play experience!

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
     When the Seven Hour War happened John was just a ordinary citizen living in New York. He was watching the T.V. when the news came on and said Earth was under attack. John was stunned by this announcement. He ran to his neighbors apartment and asked them if they saw what he saw on the news they replied "Yes." John was scared and did not know where to go. He knew he could not flee the city due to the portal storms that have unleashed dangerous creatures outside the cities. He figured it would be best if he would just hunker down in his apartment and try to wait it out.

Five months after the war John was switched from city to city. He eventually found himself in City 8. Once he realized he might not be switched again he started to make friends with people. He talked to people, obeyed the officers, and tried to enjoy his life as best as he could.

After he had started to become a well known citizen. The officers were treated him better, he was given better rations, a better house, and many other great perks. He was walking through a alley when a thug tried to rob him. John gave the thug what he wanted. After the thug left John told an officer about what happened, they later found the thug in a train station. After that issue John did not have to many other issues. Life seemed perfect, until he found out he was being moved to another city again. John was devastated, he told his friends goodbye, and was then transferred to City 45.

It was a new life for John, the only memorabilia from his last city was the clothes he brought. He realized there was nothing he could do and tried to make the best of his situation. 

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Two years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
One year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a month, I started in December and stopped for a while and just recently came back.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone (U.S.)

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable role play experience happened yesterday, when a slaver tried to attack me. We fought for about twenty minutes and our characters were exhausted! I tried to hide in a nearby shop, but she found me. She told me to give up, then two men walked out of an apartment. They pulled out a gun and told us to get against the wall. (They were not CCA.) The slaver made a big production and they focused their attention on her, and I managed to sneak out. I went back to the city. I later found the girl laying in the street dead, the thugs killed her and threw her body in the street.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: John Autumn.
CID: 76220
Height: 5'11.
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 165lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Loves to learn about astronomy.
Mental Defects: Sometimes lacks common sense.
Mental Advantages: Intelligent, uses strategy and teamwork to accomplish a goal.
Notable Qualities: Follows orders, tells the truth, and loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, although a officer did shoot at me with a shotgun for saying a vulgar word.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I eat them whenever I am able to.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join for something new and different. I want to join to spice up role play. I would also like to stop the criminals and law breakers, and make them face justice. I want to be apart of something that actually has a meaning to it, instead of being a citizen and walking around like a mindless zombie, I want to actually join and accomplish things.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Autumn. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:58:23 AM by Abbott »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Autumn.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 04:58:08 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...