Author Topic: [5/5/11] OCRP Update  (Read 1901 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[5/5/11] OCRP Update
« on: May 06, 2011, 02:48:37 AM »

- New emergency lights(by ::Frosty) Turn them on in the Q menu
- Weed is now worth growing(was nearly pointless before, sells for about 2x as much now)
- Fixed SWAT truck
- People now start with $10,000
- Shop limit is now 15(up from 10)
- Fixed the help/rules/definitions menu in Q(was all reversed)
- Remover now works properly on the godstick
- Admins can now use the kick option on a car to kick the driver with the godstick
- The bus/limo and industrial truck now spawn outside of the garage
- Fire spreads properly and doesn't stop at 3 or 4 fires
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 03:18:40 AM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [5/5/11] OCRP Update
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:32:00 AM »
Nice update.

Cannot wait for the major thing, the new emergency lights. What do you mean with "Turn them on in the Q menu?". That you can select if you want to use the new once i stick with the old once?

Also i gotta sorta disagree with the weed thing. If weed sells for double as much, it shuld atleast take longer to grow a stack of 5. Lets say its 5 minutes now, make it 7 or 8 minutes for a stack. If it sells for double as much now people will just grow 24/7 which would case a lot less RP and people raiding them 24/7 which brings people complaining about aimbotz because they died or FailRP.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline -?EPC?- ::Frosty

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:45:41 AM »
Nice update.

Cannot wait for the major thing, the new emergency lights. What do you mean with "Turn them on in the Q menu?". That you can select if you want to use the new once i stick with the old once?

What it means is, by defult they are off and they just use normal lights (slightly changed from old). Once enabled you'll see the full effect (basically add the rendering of sprites) as some people I know have bad computers and its better to have them off at first then advertise that they are there. Theres a reason why some games start up for the first time in 800x600 ;p

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 12:17:53 PM »
FANTASTIC update! Even the little things like better fire spread will make RP 10x better. Thanks, Developers<3

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 04:03:18 PM »
Thanks this is sweet!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal