Author Topic: Video Drivers Failing, Bluescreening (RESOLVED)  (Read 6045 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Video Drivers Failing, Bluescreening
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »
Update your drivers through steam.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »
Updated drivers.... gona wait and see if it happens again
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »
this happans to me once a week when a play a little to much on my laptop. When it happans, I stop and shut it down. If it keeps happaning every week or 2-3 weeks, will my graphics card burn?

Offline Highdef

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 06:38:40 PM »
There's also a chance your memory sticks are corrupted. Open up Windows Memory Diagnostic, let it restart, do it's thing, then load back to Windows. There will be a message notifying you how it went.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Video Drivers Failing, Bluescreening (RESOLVED)
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 01:47:59 PM »
Rofl did something good for once and gave me some advice to fix the problem, and so far i havnt gotten a single bluescreen! yay!
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Video Drivers Failing, Bluescreening (RESOLVED)
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
The most common solutions for graphical errors:
1. Restart the game and perhaps even you PC in the event that your graphics card is overheating.
Fixed? If not:
2. Go into your steam library, right click GMOD and select properties, navigate to game files and press: "Verify integrity of game cache."
Fixed? If not:
3. Delete Garrysmod in your games library and the folder in Steamapps and do a clean reinstall. ( This will make you loose all your files so back shit up! )

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal