Author Topic: FRAPS audio syncing problems  (Read 1937 times)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
FRAPS audio syncing problems
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:36:11 AM »
I tried to record PAYDAY: the Heist with FRAPS last night. It seemed like it was working really well, but when I started editing it, the audio and video had almost a three second delay between each other. This audio/video delay also occured when I played Black Mesa: Source and Minecraft. The videos I take are 10-20 minutes long. During the first five minutes the audio and video sync correctly. Then after about 10 minutes into the video, the delay is almost 1 and a half seconds long.
Also, whenever I try to play a game with FRAPS going, there's random moments of extreme lag that I can't seem to see the reason of. During Black Mesa, for instance, High-octane, action scenes with particles, bullets, and physics objects flying through the air runs at a smooth 50FPS while recording. When I walk up a staircase when nothing is going on, switch weapons, or swing my crowbar, I get about 10 seconds of "g-g-g-g-G-G-GA-GA-A-AA-A-A-H-H-h-h! M-m-m-my-my-y-y-y A-a-a-a-r-r-rm-rm-m-m"

If anyone knows how to fix these problems, it would be really appreciated. FRAPS has never done this to me before, and if I can't get it fixed, then my video quota will skyrocket. My subscribers are demanding videos now. I need to make at least 4 videos by the end of today, which I won't be able to make, and my subscribers will leave me. :(
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal