Author Topic: Drugs.  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Drugs.
« on: May 15, 2013, 06:29:58 PM »
Maybe add a lot more drugs... I am sorry, but yeah, drugs like LSD, Meth, Steroids, and many more.  It would be cool.  Just an idea, give me some insight, and PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS RIGHT AWAY!
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Drugs.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »
No no no. This is not dark rp. New drugs will not be added.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »

I fully support this. Drugs bring nothing but poor "role play" and money whoring into the game. They do nothing but create crime RP, raids and money, money, money.

This is not going to happen, sorry.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 06:47:27 PM »

And you think... Wow...  I KNOW IT IS NOT FUCKING DARKRP!  God, why is that everything that revolves around drugs is pushed to darkrp?  I rarely see any darkrp servers that use them anymore.  LISTEN TO ME!  Perp uses drugs, they will not be op, RL HAS FUCKING DRUGS! YOU WANT THIS TO BE AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE?   ADD MORE FUCKING DRUGS!  The attitude you guys keep pushing towards good suggestions and saying that they are "NO,NO,NO  THIS SHEET IS DARKRP!".   You see that this is more perp then darkrp correct?  As said before, there are drugs IRL, not just fucking DARKRP!  Sorry for my language but this is the only way I could make my point.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 07:00:30 PM by Bish The Draggity »
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 07:25:52 PM »
huh. thought i locked this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal