Author Topic:  Jessica Dupree 's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 Jessica Dupree 's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »
 Jessica Dupree 's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Vakuzal

IC Character Name:  Jessica Dupree

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 While strolling down the streets, she takes a turn into an unknown alley that she hasn't discovered before, the walls are covered in Graffiti, and it shows posters of resisting is the best way to free ourselves. This poster wasn't on which she planned it would be, two flashlights were seen as she strolled in and found out some faintly heard voices within the darkened alley, all she can hear was the faint noise of stunsticks beating down on a very distincted person and the screaming of pain emerged as the stunstick continued on beating it's suspect.

It took over twelve hits of the stunstick until the noise stopped as the prescense of her feet pounded down on the concrete, trying to keep her figure darkened with the shadow of the alley, two tall figures that were shaded in with the alley stared down at her as if she was facing death in the eyes, the lenses on the mask of a creature of some sort, or a human beings reflection of the mask showed a terrifying prescense down at her, all she could do was stare and nothing else. They walked away as the moment passed forward in time, she had to check out on what happened.

The noises of crying drew closer in her ears as the bitterness hearing deftly screeched through her ears. It grew louder each time she stepped on the concrete just barely not wanting to see another figure of some kind. Somewhat she found a body on the cold pavement curled up in a ball like a defenseless child. The person never looked apon her, but rather said to her, "I've resisted."

No wonder those posters were up, she never liked those posters anyways and thought the opposite way of that, resisting wasn't the next generation of living forward to another life but rather then the cycle of a living hell breathing slowly to it's death. In her mind she taken it as a token of gratitude in the human race that it would be saved, the world back in the old days brought murder, selfishness and world destruction waged uncontrollably everywhere, she. This is what caused her to choose the direction and that direction was the Civil Protection.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 Mechanical, Strict, Agile.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For my character, I would expect it to be in a general improvement for the character's balanced traits, like learning how to use certain tools and how to improve better in her relationship with the other characters in the area, building a high relationship with other Civil Protection will keep her mind straight on the task ahead, rather not to  destroy her future job, that's where the downfall happens, she will not let that happen.

For me, I would try as hard as I can to be a perfect unit, but not the best of the best, keep it simple. I'll expect the words in my roleplay to brightly improve, and the relationship with the other players can also become much, much better. I would love to become one of the players once again, I'll try to be better this time.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 She awaken the next morning, the sunlight shined down on her face as she opened her eyes to see another perfect beautiful day, the tree outside the window blocked the light from shining down in the rest of the room, adding a greetingful bloom of beauty to her morning wake. Her headache ached as she elevated herself from the bed she was sleeping in for the rest of the night, the birds chirped outside to awaken everyone from their sleeping, or just a natural singing bird that hummed through the morning wind of the day. As she elevated herself up from the bed in the room, she noticed that her vision was blurry from the light and also the lights were shut off in the room, the shaded walls had a grey texture of color, but the orange morning sunshine shined down on the walls, smiling as she awaited a new day.

While walking out of the bedroom, the kitchen faced her, beckoning her to prepare a morning breakfast for the energy passing through her body as the weakening silence of the air conditioned perimeter she was in. The lights here were flicked on from last night she went to be, "I'm not hungry that much, I'd betta' go outside today." she muttered. She was already dressed in her everyday clothing so she hadn't have to waste the energy of her body to do anything about it. She hadn't went outside to see the orange clouded skies, instead she done some things around the house for an hour or two before she could exit the comfort zone of her cozy haven and also known as the home.

The door behind her slammed shut as the screen covering it stopped the rain from entering the home. Her sneakers clapped on the pavement of the stairs as she strolled on the staircase, the orange morning wasn't here anymore, instead she saw other pedestrians walking their pets with leashes as if they've commanded them to do whatever they've asked. She heard some screaming in the background as she moved to her grey colored vehicle. She opened up the door and stepping on in to the car as she looked down in the mirror finding out that there was civilians running on the road with terrified expressions on their faces, this wasn't right.

As she searched for the keys in the glove compartment, she grasped the two silver keys strapped together, the silver gleamed on the sunlight of the brightly shined sky. While inspecting for the car keys. A large shadowy figure blocked the sunlight, she turned over to the large figure blocking the window, and found a three-legged creature with two brightly blue colored eyes looking down at her through the window. She was staring death in the eyes.

The large creature lifted up one of it's legs as it bashed the window, glass fragments were threw down at her jacket, she screamed to the top of her lungs with terror, the creature to beat in the vehicle door as the creature pierced through the metal, she started to fumble with the keys, the rush of fear tingled through her body as the keys cringed together each time, ringing as they hit together. She pushed the key in the ignition and turned it forward. The car roared as the engine bursted to life. As she turned around to see where she was heading, she booted the pedal, the tires screeched as smoke came raising from the tires and into the air, she hadn't known where she was heading but it was the only safety to getting out of this.

The car rear slammed on the brick walls behind the vehicle, she then used her right foot to boot the other larger pedal, the tires screaming out as the rubber burnt on the pavement, she then turned the steering wheel to the right, turning it round as the tires screamed louder as the tires arched to the right, the back tires fired forward and started to turn over in that direction and boosted once again.

As she drove on the road towards the safety area -- there was no safety actually, but only the survival of the human race was either near extinction but the future was fogged. The car kept driving along the road. She almost taken a turn until another same creature bashed the hood of the car, she flew through the air as her body flipped around, landing against her back as her clothing prevented her from sliding across the concrete. Her right cheek skinned as the blood came gushing out. She could feel the tears of pain and fear. She started to crawl on the pavement, while looking behind herself she could find a battered up car on it's back, it tumbled at her slowly. The car nearly tumbled apon her until it flipped over her. The creature that she rammed in was coming at her in a slow rate like it was crippled on either three legs. It's terrifying prescense showed that there was no mercy here, her life was going to end here. The beast lifted it's leg as the paw of it showed two sharp spikes aiming down at her, the beast crushed her stomach as the sharp spikes dug through her intestines, she wrapped her hands around the beasts ankle, coughing out some blood as it rushed up her throat. It then dragged her along the pavement, it carried her around two times then swung her across the concrete, her back slamming against a brick wall of a shop. As she kept one of her hands on the wound to pressurize it, the beast started to stroll towards her, it's scary shape scared her to frightening death.

A rock came flying in the air, it's projectile coming straight down at the creature as it's shell bursted it's strength, the creature fell down against the ground. As she looked around to see where it came from, the skies were grey, and the buildings were on fire from the windows and also the top of the building, bullets flew through the air and the screams of the innocence roared in the air, buildings tumbled to the ground, spreading dust and projectiles of debris in every direction. She kept her hand on her stomach, the two holes that the creature penetrated through weren't fatal, the attack hadn't done much damage to her, gladly it's claw only dug in lightly and never hit her major organs from her back.

She scrambled to her feet, blood was splattered all over her face. The military shot it's major weaponary down the road, hitting whatever they were pointing their weapons at.  The creatures came down at her fast, her nose started to bleed as she stared down the road. She fell down to the ground, her weakened body couldn't handle the wound on her stomach, coldly stumbled on the ground. When awakened. The time pasted by as she awaken,  a bandage was wrapped all around her torso, and under it was a clean blue jumpsuit. She hadn't known this, other people were in the suits also, they hadn't spoken to each other but rather kept everything to themselves. She could hear the engines of the airship roar through the metal plates securing the loader. The cruiser airship landed down on the ground, everyone within the airship stumbled around as they showed unequal faces, some scared to death, other's showing a blank expression. The door behind her opened, and the bright white sunlight shined down at her, as she stepped out of the airship, wind flew against her hair, the darkened skies weren't bright as soon as she realized the airships provided light, a big facility was built in front of her, it's large barricades surrounded the facility, and the large darkish blue door creaked open and echoed in every direction. Everyone was assigned a line and followed the leader that moved them in this facility, on the screen, bold letters of a text showed up. It said on it, "It's safer here, this is your home."

It wasn't home...

It wasn't safe...

It's hell...

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
 My character wasn't that kind of person, she had taken contraband from the search to use, she amputated people and that also known as killing. It affected her mind, she was blackmarked then killed later on. She never wanted to do that kind of thing.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
 Yes, I've played a lot of servers in my spare time, most of it serious, sometimes in general a good time to spend.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
 Yes.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
 Nearly after it started, just a little later after that.

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (GM 7:00)

5. In what country do you live?
Canada.

6. How old are you?
 Sixteen.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 I remember a group of Civil Protection members were planning a raid on a far located area known as the 'XCCR'. While entering this facility, we've found out that there was no one in there on the intel, later that time we've heard some rumbling behind us and seen that a bundle of rebels held their weapons at us. All we could do was surrender, but we had to fight for our survival, so we decided to fire back by taking secure cover and held out for as long as we can, the cowardly rebellion couldn't take most of it, and had to flee off for their lives instead of holding out also. Some of the rebels were killed in the battle, others, they've ran.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
 To tell the truth, sometimes.

IC Section

Full Name:  Jessica Dupree
CID: 65642
Height: 6'1 feet tall.
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 136lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: High perception and agile appearance.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
 None.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
 Always.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
 I'll take my own responsibility given.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
 Always.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
 I've heard some rumors that citizens were going to escape the city, and the notes on the walls were about this 'Red Union' propaganda. I want to join for that cause. These things are getting out of control, and I would like to prevent most of that from happening, the rubbish appearance of these things make it bad for the citizens to see.

The Civil Protection is why I want to join up, rebellions is unregretable. To stop this from growing, I would like to stop it from it's spread. Stopping it in it's tracks will cause the Resistance to fall, and that's the reason why I would like to join.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I,  Jessica Dupree hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 09:41:37 PM by Vakuzal »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re:  Jessica Dupree 's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 10:21:43 PM »
UNIT: 570
DIVISION: UNION
CLEARANCE: OfC(A)
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
Applicant File Opened: Jessica Dupree
Citizen Identification Number: 65642

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Part three is not long enough, question two was answered incorrectly. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.UNION-OfC(A).570
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal