Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 1479 times)

Exclusive1

Hey Guys
« on: July 31, 2011, 06:35:05 AM »
Hey guys, I'm Exclusive. Quite new to Catalyst Gaming and thought I should introduce myself. Im from Australia. I currently play OCRP, and even though I'm quite new to it, I know most things from it, since I've played PERP for some time now. Im a quick learner, I've learnt my way around OCRP quite quickly. Thats about all I have to say.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 06:36:16 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming, I know you are going to enjoy it here and It's a pleasure to RP with you on the servers.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:29 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »
Welcome to catalyst gaming, we are currently undergoing brony assimilation, please step inside the third tent to the right for an introductory slideshow
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline TimeLapse

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 07:53:19 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst, I hope you enjoy CGaming as much as I do.

Exclusive1

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »
Thanks everyone. I'm enjoying my stay, and I hope I will for a long time to come.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal