Author Topic: Good day from Anti____222  (Read 1200 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good day from Anti____222
« on: February 04, 2012, 04:23:19 AM »
Well, I have never seen this thread before, so let me introduce myself.

I am Anti___222 (The ____ most likely being something everyday or a pop-culture topic.), I live in the UK and am 14 years of age.

I have been on CG since August of 2011, and have made some friends and enemies along the way. My favorite server is HL2RP, and my least favorite is HaloCE (Because I just hate Halo. And any popular game that over-towers genius creations, e.g Half Life 2>Call of Duty)

My favorite game of all time is hard to say, because it would be a 3-way tie between the Half Life series, the Portal series, and the Elder Scrolls series.

If you see me on the servers, I'm a nice guy, so don't be afraid to chat. Peace out.
im bach

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good day from Anti____222
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 05:47:43 AM »
Hello, and welcome to CG :)
Good to see you are already active on the forums.
We could shure use a player like you on OCRP you should check it out.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!  I am mostly on OCRP, if you need any help just ask.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 01:53:22 PM »
Welcome to CG!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal