Author Topic: CWU medical branch?  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Ponikvar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CWU medical branch?
« on: August 31, 2011, 08:07:57 PM »
I was thinking that it would be nice to have a CWU medical branch because we can buy all of the medical supplies so why not find a way to RP with those. Not only that but it will make the hospital more of an RP zone, I never see anyone in the hospital and many new RP's can come from this. Just tell me what you think please.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU medical branch?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:49:14 AM »
We already work in the hospital, and selling medical supplies wouldn't work as well. Their just used at the time. I'm not usually at the hospital because nobody goes there. I'd just be standing there in a random part of the city. The location of it is quite irratating. I would be there if an event was occurring that required me to be there.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 08:09:57 AM »
A medical branch is not needed atm,  when it does come time i will start working with monkey on laying it out.  You can work in the medical center now but dont expect to get promotions by doing it.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »
Well I got a Doctor badge from a well it's been a while but he was the co-owner.. so I think its just a thing within the ranks but good idea.  ;D

Offline Ponikvar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 09:26:50 PM »
Might as well lock this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal