Author Topic: It's been fun  (Read 2751 times)

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It's been fun
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »
Ok, I will try and keep this as short as I possibly can. I feel that the time has come for me to quit hardcore PC gaming. I have come to this decision as I feel that I have grown bored of it, I go out a lot more now and I have work and I just cannot be bothered to do it anymore. I have had so many years of great times gaming, 8 years to be exact. I started gaming all the way back in some crappy Fps game, but I really started to enjoy it when I got steam and began playing CSS. I got good at it and joined a team, I played professional and then someone from my team suggested I get gmod. I got it and I got addicted to it, I quit professional CSS cause I did not have an interest in it now that I had gmod. I started by playing Dark rp with my friend and played that for about a year. I found PE and then OC and so on to CG and Sass being the 2 main communities I have really loved in gmod. I am sure that I will come on every now and then but I don’t know. I would like to thank so, so many people for making my gaming years amazing, I would make a list but it would be way, way too long. I will still come on and speak to people and I will probably be on football manager with my mates so you will probably see me on quite a bit. I have had some amazing years and met some amazing people and I am sad to say that this looks like the end.

Thank you everyone for making my gaming experience the best, and to you all I wish you all the best and that you continue to enjoy gaming and have great lives and so on and so forth. Thank you for taking the time to read this but if you did not tl;dr: much love, hope you all do well in life and continue to love gaming. Peace.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: It's been fun
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 03:47:01 PM »
Cya bud, Drop me a line when Bristol come to get thrashed by Portsmouth :)

To be honest i'll probably be ending up the same way when I get an apprenticeship. Until next time my sweet angel ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »
I feel ya, Sico. With work, school, chores, and now Summer, I'll be busy with other things in life, but I still make time.

Hope you have a good life, Sico. You were always fun to play with.

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 04:44:20 PM »
Will miss you, bro. Remember to slap your elbow.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »
You're one of the few that kept up being active all the way from OC to now, so overall, you had a good run. You were a nice guy to talk to and I'm gonna miss you mang.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 08:35:34 PM »
Goodbye oldfag. I will always remember you as the squeaker that found his voice, and a damn sexy one at that ;)

Good luck with your life, Sico. You will probably pop into my thoughts from time to time. Probably in 50 years or something and I will be like "I wonder how his life has panned out?" I hope that question will have a good answer to it :)

Seeya around, Seeco! <3
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal