Author Topic: Angelica's Diary  (Read 1187 times)

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Angelica's Diary
« on: May 30, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »
*A crumpled old book.
Hey Diary,
I am Angelica. . .erm, I don't know. I can never remember my new name.
I should've listened to the others.
When the combine came, the others assigned me a new name. I accepted it and got shipped off to City 45 District 1. I sat there while the others made plans of living without the combine. I didn't listen to them. I stayed in my little bubble of ignorance. My only link to them was a modified request device that we sent radio messages on. This is the way I witnessed the demise of two siblings and a friend.
Larry died.
Summer died.
Sarah died.
The resistance died, or so it seemed. All they had left was Joshua Bradley, or 597. He contacted me. He must have sent a message under Sarah's name requesting a roommate or something, I don't know. All I know is that I'm here now.
I went to Sector Six. My instructions were to peer around every corner and make sure it was clear, then hide in a trashcan until a train comes, and hop on it. I did so. I also had a secondary objective of obtaining a radio. Someone sold me one for five tokens. Now I can get onto the blackmarket frequency that Summer Miles obtained.
Once I got to Sector Six, I was told to go to the bar. I used the spare key I was given to enter. I [I don't want everyone to know OOCly and have metagame] as I had been told, and the door opened. I walked in. I took out my key to the control box and shut off the door, preventing anyone from entering. Then I reopened it and got in a corner where I am writing this.

--Later I tried the frequency and there was no one on it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 12:56:23 AM by CIS.JoshB ?jonnysnotparis? »
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Angelica's Diary
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »

Haha. . .wow. . .just found this little piece of crap diary, better finish it up. . .
After I got into S6, I met Merriam DeSanto. She was a friend of Summer's, a major blackmarket name, too. Anyways, I made a pretty good friendship with her, had to use her 357 to my advantage a few times, heh. I had already given up on the brotherhood, Yuri was a piece of shit slut, and York a traitor. I started working on a concealed doorway for the base, but then we got relocated. From there, we found a warehouse in D1, pretty much abandoned, no one went there. We stashed our stuff while looking for a way into D2. Eventually, we pretty much gave up, but then I heard--I have to go.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal