Author Topic: StarJerkins Introductions Thread  (Read 2334 times)

StarJerkins Introductions Thread
« on: April 17, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »
Hello Catalyst Gaming, my name is Star Jerkins (As the title suggests), I am an experienced RP from an strict RP, TTT and Minecraft clan.
I have found your HL2RP server, and found it quite amusing. Also how a single basic admin holds a group of minges at bay alone, I am an superadmin and administrate the Serious Roleplay section of the clan I am in.
I am happy to find Catalyst Gaming, since this is a very nice community. In my time here I heavnt seen a single abuse, so I congratulate you on that.
Keep up the good work!

-StarJerkins
Knowledge. With it we can do anything. Without it we are nothing.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: StarJerkins Introductions Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
Welcome! Nice to hear that our admins are doing a good job, we do work hard selecting them and keeping them in-line. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any admin if you need some help!
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to try out our other servers!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 05:55:14 AM »
Welcome StarJerkins.

Enjoy your stay here at Catalyst Gaming!
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:24:31 AM »
Thanks for the nice welcome, altough i'm not really here to join, its good to know more communities if the one i'm in goes down.
I'll proabably try out your other servers (If I dare ^^).

PS. Crap-Head your avatar is epic, so is the signature :3
Knowledge. With it we can do anything. Without it we are nothing.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:38:01 AM »
Welcome! There's nothing wrong with trying the other servers, they're fun! Harbor Roleplay, Garry's Mod Racer, they're all fun!

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 06:53:03 AM »
Welcome to CG.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal