Author Topic: OCRP2 and You  (Read 16113 times)

Offline Akise-Kun

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 and You
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2013, 08:35:14 AM »
Not try to flame or stress anyone else out anymore, but the reasons I and other stopped playing was because some rules you got banned over were silly e.g. "Being banned for talking in ooc in mic". People would find tell others how to play or what to do through mic because it's just simpler to do. Other than that, I will be playing again ASAP.

Woah woah woah, you were actually banned for talking ooc on the mic? There must be more to this, but if it's the way you are putting it then that admin should be slapped in the quicks.
I wasn't banned myself for it but I was told on several occasions not to speak into mic while talking ooc or I could get banned.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 and You
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2013, 02:44:49 PM »
The survey is now closed and will be analyzed in the next 24 hours. I will do the best within my power to ensure some good comes out of this and that we can make OCRP more appealing to everyone. Thank you all for expressing your thoughts. The replies are excellent and bring light to a lot of areas we didnt necessarily know about.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal