Author Topic: OCRP2 and You  (Read 16115 times)

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 and You
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 10:03:53 PM »
this picture is necessary

Little late on that. Already been pointed out

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 02:11:51 AM »

No offense kronic, but do read the replies to threads you post in?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 10:06:39 AM »

dude i was going to

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 02:04:09 AM »
OCRP is a perpetual cycle of whoring weed and making mad bank, buying all the cars and turtling up in a house and pulling an isolationist policy that rivals that of 1930's America. Then those weed whores leave after their only incentive is gone, and sense they make up 99.9% of everyone, there isn't anyone on the server. Make weed riskier, and make crafting and government jobs more cost effective. That *may* work.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 04:41:52 AM »
OCRP is a perpetual cycle of whoring weed and making mad bank, buying all the cars and turtling up in a house and pulling an isolationist policy that rivals that of 1930's America. Then those weed whores leave after their only incentive is gone, and sense they make up 99.9% of everyone, there isn't anyone on the server. Make weed riskier, and make crafting and government jobs more cost effective. That *may* work.

Growing weed and getting cars is the point in OCRP. People play tf2 for one reason; those hats. That game is so old and so boring but they keep adding more hats so people will play it more. If we switched back to ocrp1.5 with some of the cool features in OCRP2 that don't ruin the game and added more cars, I know for a fact that people would play it again.

Just keep adding a shitload of cars and allow more money to be made from weed like in ocrp1.5 and CG will be set.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 09:04:30 AM »
Please show your opinion on the survey and do us all a favor and stop bickering in this thread.

Offline Officer77

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 09:43:36 AM »
I miss OCRP :(

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »

No offense kronic, but do read the replies to threads you post in?
why would anyone ever take offense to a question like that? and yes, I read the replies, but the picture made it better. I wasn't just pointing it out, the picture was just ~necessary~

Offline Goobuster

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 05:35:07 AM »

Growing weed and getting cars is the point in OCRP. People play tf2 for one reason; those hats. That game is so old and so boring but they keep adding more hats so people will play it more. If we switched back to ocrp1.5 with some of the cool features in OCRP2 that don't ruin the game and added more cars, I know for a fact that people would play it again.

Just keep adding a shitload of cars and allow more money to be made from weed like in ocrp1.5 and CG will be set.

Cow, I don't think I've ever heard someone say "Niice, price of cigarettes went up again! Cant wait to buy a pack!" You make things harder to obtain, the more people that aren't going to find it worth the effort. Simple as that.

I don't see what is so different about OCRP 2 that people think it would be better to go back to OCRP 1.5. Its old content, and there was a reason the update went through. As for "Add more cars!", you dont just find a .jpg on google and upload it and Bam! theres a new car. Someone has to design it. The list isnt endless and if people arent happy with the way the car selection has changed, you never will be.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 08:34:54 AM »

Cow, I don't think I've ever heard someone say "Niice, price of cigarettes went up again! Cant wait to buy a pack!" You make things harder to obtain, the more people that aren't going to find it worth the effort. Simple as that.

I don't see what is so different about OCRP 2 that people think it would be better to go back to OCRP 1.5. Its old content, and there was a reason the update went through. As for "Add more cars!", you dont just find a .jpg on google and upload it and Bam! theres a new car. Someone has to design it. The list isnt endless and if people arent happy with the way the car selection has changed, you never will be.

you do realise there were still a bunch of cars from sickness that wernt used in ocrp at all, therefore all it needs is a car script and it adding into ocrp and kablam you got a new car and the millions and millions are satisfied for another couple of weeks

Offline Jake_1305

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 10:18:17 AM »
To be honest - something new needs to be done. Whatever changes are made to OCRP people will enjoy for a couple of days, a couple of weeks even. A big change should happen, what should that be? Well nobody knows that answer but still. My two cents. I don't think it'll be very easy to get it to how popular it once was as people have just moved on and even with small updates, the fact remains that they have played it and got bored, so a small update or change won't make them play it for too much longer. Whereas something completely new or game changing would possibly make them stay longer. I dunno.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
I really hope something comes out of this that will bring back OCRP. The only reason I am not playing is because nobody else is. Literally...that's the only reason..no other reasons. OCRP is great...as long as their are others online.
ok

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 05:03:53 PM »

you do realise there were still a bunch of cars from sickness that wernt used in ocrp at all, therefore all it needs is a car script and it adding into ocrp and kablam you got a new car and the millions and millions are satisfied for another couple of weeks

With the new TDM cars there are lots of cars to get now before we add new ones. Besides, when TDM releases a new car it will more than likely get added.

I really hope something comes out of this that will bring back OCRP. The only reason I am not playing is because nobody else is. Literally...that's the only reason..no other reasons. OCRP is great...as long as their are others online.

And this is the only reason no one plays, Because no one gets on.

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 05:15:12 PM »

[/quote]

Then perhaps we can plan an event for a certain date. We could then populate OCRP for a day, which might at least help a little bit.
ok

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 05:19:19 PM »

No it's not.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal