Author Topic: Garry's Mod Racer - Now Online!  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Garry's Mod Racer - Now Online!
« on: June 25, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »
As soon as I finish this post I will be turning GMR online.

Thanks to PandoRica or whatever the fuck he calls himself (Krystal for the oldfags) we have GMR in a working state. A few issues we ran into were an incompatable administration mod, a few missing files, and the fact that the script didn't want to work with gold members when I first got it. But now it works.

Gold members will receive 30k, VIP's 15k. Everyone starts with 7.5k.

For purchases in the CG store you can press F7 or type !store like the other servers. For the next 24 or so hours it is limited to 50k (1000 credits) in purchases. After that it will open up to whatever. You can only purchase a max of 200k GMR cash and is limited to a max of 300k total combined (current and purchase)

GMR introduces a new administration mod that I have been creating to bring in features other administration mods lacked. Eos Administration is made with logging built in. While ingame, you can type !myinfo in the chat to open up your personal administrative log. Any kick, ban, or warning will be displayed in that log window. You CANNOT view other players logs unless you are an administrator.

Speaking of administrators: All CG administration, from HRP to OCRP to Global and Developers are administrators. We will have an official rules list up soon, but please look at the bottom of this post for the interm rules.

Interm rules:
1. Don't flame.
2. Don't cheat/hack/exploit.
3. Don't micspam. If asked to stop, then stop.
4. Don't cause races to go longer than needed. Admins will slay you if you are not doing your race.
5. Don't be a dick.
6. Use common sense. If its not here that does not mean its not a rule. If its questionable, ask an admin.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Garry's Mod Racer - Now Online!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 09:18:36 AM »
Woo! Been a long time since I've played GMR, so I gotta get ranked up. See y'all on the server!

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:53:11 AM »
Hai :3

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:08:14 PM »
Are we required to download any files/workship subscriptions or will it all come through the server itself?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »
Are we required to download any files/workship subscriptions or will it all come through the server itself?
It all downloaded through the server for me. Wasn't much at all, and I was in within 2 minutes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal