Author Topic: ME3 Help with cerberus(spoilers)  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ME3 Help with cerberus(spoilers)
« on: April 03, 2012, 09:23:52 AM »
hey i need help with somthing
i started a new game because some opitions has been blocked to me to get cerberus to help me?!
or to stop hunting me...

i need help how to build the next character to get those opitions to work
i really need cerberus to join my side or to stop trying to kill me
any idea??

if anyone finished the game had know how to do that plesae help
and thanks :P

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ME3 Help with cerberus(spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:14:15 AM »
Lol that ain't possible.
Cerberus will always stay your enemy.

Ending spoiler!
Spoiler for Hiden:
You will kill the illusive man in the end of the game. That's how it will always go.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 11:05:34 AM »
but there is 2 persuasion opitions when you say "we should work together" and the second is "your plan will never work"
or somthing like that

it should do somthing no?!

edit1:
well you get these opitions when you meet the illusive man for the second time
and when you go to his base
if they wont help me or stop killing me what that can give me if i choose them?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:18:41 AM by InvaGir »

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 11:18:08 AM »
sorry delete that comment

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »
No, as Nick said, that will happen every time, and they are always your enemy.

Also, I know what your problem is, persuasion options are unlocked depending on how much paragon/renegade you got. If the "We should work together" one which I highly believe is the top left one, is grayed out, then you do not have enough paragon to use it, but if the bottom left which is your renegade option is actually red, then you have enough renegade to use it. I also assume you built an evil, bad character, aka renegade. If you do the good options during your next character, you will most likely have it unlocked on your next playthrough.

If you don't know, top right = Paragon, middle right = Neutral and bottom right = Renegade options in chat, always.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
No, as Nick said, that will happen every time, and they are always your enemy.

Also, I know what your problem is, persuasion options are unlocked depending on how much paragon/renegade you got. If the "We should work together" one which I highly believe is the top left one, is grayed out, then you do not have enough paragon to use it, but if the bottom left which is your renegade option is actually red, then you have enough renegade to use it. I also assume you built an evil, bad character, aka renegade. If you do the good options during your next character, you will most likely have it unlocked on your next playthrough.

If you don't know, top right = Paragon, middle right = Neutral and bottom right = Renegade options in chat, always.

i made evil character
i have only renegade points no paragon at all
it worked to me on some mission
Spoiler for Hiden:
on the mission at the citadel when kaiden wanted to shot me i had both persuasion opitions unlocked even when i was evil

btw:can i ask what happen if i use them while talking to the iillusive man for the first time it appears??

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:49:25 PM »
The difference in story will not really be huge. The difference between paragon and renegade choices on ME3 will most likely be the way Shepard says things.

Example:
Paragon: - This will never work. If you don't give up now, bad things will happen.
Renegade: - Give up or die!

(That is just an example of things I just minded up. They both end up with killing the guy, but paragon says it a bit nicer.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal