Author Topic: Blocking Youtube Advertisements??  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Blocking Youtube Advertisements??
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:02:52 AM »
So i hate google for ruining youtube but the new youtube ads are starting to piss me off
im using youtube to listen to songs not videos and every song is 2 to 6 mintues long + im playing with playlists
i need to block those shitty annoying 30 seconds ads and those 3 mintues long with that stupid pass button
any idea how i do that??
and thanks

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Blocking Youtube Advertisements??
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:04:43 AM »
Nope :P
Opera Browser
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
But also chrome so thanks:)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:59:18 AM »
Opera? Never heard of. But literally 2 seconds of google: https://addons.opera.com/en/addons/extensions/details/opera-adblock/0.52/
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 11:48:30 AM »
Opera? Never heard of. But literally 2 seconds of google: https://addons.opera.com/en/addons/extensions/details/opera-adblock/0.52/

Opera is a third part browser found on the Nintendo Wii and and DS systems, and I do think that the iPod/Pad/Phones use it.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »
Well its pretty good browser you should try it

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 07:50:46 PM »
Opera is a third part browser found on the Nintendo Wii and and DS systems, and I do think that the iPod/Pad/Phones use it.

No, Opera is actually the second oldest web browser ever, and the oldest remaining one (netscape navigator being the oldest, but no longer supported) this might help you with browsers:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Timeline_of_web_browsers.svg

Opera is actually very powerful and fast, however, lacks a lot of support from a large community.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal