Author Topic: Well hello there  (Read 1221 times)

Offline =[pG]=??¢ Griever

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well hello there
« on: September 01, 2012, 12:10:39 PM »
Hi there guys. Thought I'd put a little something about me for y'all to know :)

My name's Liam, ingame I'm Griever, I'm 22 running my own business in Welding and Fabrication.
I'm ex-military, served 2 years in the Fourth Rifles Regiment of the British Army, in the Special Weapons Core, but was medically discharged due to reasons i wont go into here. I'm not so much a PC hermit, I like to get out, I'm very much an active person, just trying to get my social life back, as you can probably imagine, running your own business doesn't warrant a lot of spare time. :(

Anyway, if y'all got any questions, feel free to ask, I'm more than happy to answer :D

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well hello there
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 08:20:10 AM »
Hi there Griever! Welcome to Catalyst-gaming! Welding and Fabrication sounds like a nice industry to get into, and at 22 you're starting out early. Hope to see you around the servers!

Offline =[pG]=??¢ Griever

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well hello there
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
Gotta start early if you wanna finish big :D

And Welding is the best fun you can have with your pants on. Turning rough metal into something beautiful :D (Yes i do more ornate work than anything else)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal