Author Topic: [DENIED] Mike Pyrome's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1033 times)

Offline DoorThief

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Mike Pyrome's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:38:53 PM »
Mike Pyrome's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: doorthief

IC Character Name: Mike Pyrome

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Before the 7 hour war, Mike lead a fear induced life, full of pain and suffering. The reason for this was the constant mugging and robbing he had to indure. When the war started, Mike went into hiding to avoid the conflict and so he was not drafted.
The 7 year wait had given Mike plenty of time to think of what he would do with his meaningless life. The time waiting was less dramatic than the story of Anne Frank, but still was stressful and hard. Living in hiding meant that he must cut MOST all relations with family and friends and eat the scraps he was given by his few friends.
After the war, Mike found himself broke as far as money went. The new rule of the combine felt unfair and unjust at first compared to the old government. But came to realize how safe the streets were. By looking around Mike found that most crime had been subdued and abolished under the new combine protection.
When Mike witnessed a pickpocket snatch a wallet from some citizen he called for help. Under the Combine rule the Civil Protection Officers were everywhere. Almost in no time 2-4 of them swarmed the pickpocket who had a total of $200 in stolen jewelry and cash.
At this point Mike decided to try and join them assist and enforce the Combine power, to prevent criminal actions and unlawful murder.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Pure, Trustworthy, Interesting, Serious.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
A overall fun RP experience and learning new skills. I am a good role-player and would like to forward that. Before the 7 hour war he was beat up and mugged all the time.  He will also be a valuable asset due to his strength and speed. After the 7 hour war he felt taken care of and respected by the CP.
Mike's family was killed for failing to follow combine rules. Figures...his dad was a drunk and his mom was the same. Later in his life he learned to respect the combine for what they had done. He has also learned the combine codes here is a list: 10-50 = Patrol, 10-18 = Rush, 11-99 = Assist, 10-7 = Off duty, 10-8 On duty. He can also use the knowledge he has about the combine to further his combine career.
Mike is trying to prevent violence and criminal acts from spreading across the nation under the new Combine rule.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Before the 7 hour war he was beat up and mugged all the time.  He will also be a valuable asset due to his strength and speed. After the 7 hour war he felt taken care of and respected by the CP.
His family was killed for failing to follow combine rules. Figures...his dad was a drunk and his mom was the same. Later in his life he learned to respect the combine for what they had done. He has also learned the combine codes here is a list: 10-50 = Patrol, 10-18 = Rush, 11-99 = Assist, 10-7 = Off duty, 10-8 On duty. He can also use the knowledge he has about the combine to further his combine career. Little did he know he didn’t know much. The days after
He figured he would learn some new stuff he didn’t know but he didn’t know what. He is trying to learn and arm himself with the right tools to stop violence. He has been waiting for this chance and he’s going to take it when it opens. That is if it ever does and it may be my chance.
A few years after the 7 hour war he began to want to join the combine.  He is now a Loyalist to the union. After he got his Loyalist armband he immediately began to write this paper known as a CCA application. His life has been full of hatred. But he would like to redeem his life for the union and keep the world save from violence.  He thought he would figure out stuff he didn’t know but he was surprised with what he didn’t know.  He has been waiting for this chance and hes going to take it when it opens. His life has been full of hatred. But he would like to redeem his life for the union and keep the world save from violence. Plus it would just be fun.
He can and will give his life to the union if need be.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Almost my entire Gmod playing time.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 5 weeks.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1-2 Weels

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
United State

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Playing on another server. I was with a buddy and while were derping around and a man broke into my home. When the CP arrived, I was framed for robbing myself.
I got a good laugh from that.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Mike Pyrome
CID: 56593
Height: 5'7 ft.
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 147 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Slightly more intellignt than most.
Notable Qualities: Smart, Serious, Intemidating

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to help the union and the world with stopping violence and crime.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Mike Pyrome hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:44:56 AM by Abbott »

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mike Pyrome's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:39:50 AM »
UNIT: 312
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Acting Division Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...