Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Emily Eversteen's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Puppy

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Emily Eversteen's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 02, 2012, 11:31:08 PM »
Emily Eversteen's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Puppy0156

IC Character Name: Emily Eversteen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character wishes to join the CCA because when she first transferred, the city was well organized, and the CCA was polite at least. She eat the rations, causing her to be brainwashed into thinking the union is good, and that the CCA wishes to bring peace to earth. She also notices that the CCA is never brought down no matter what happens, even during the most dangerous situations. Emily also has seen her friends go into the CCA, and she never saw them again, and she wants to apply and join, to see where they are, and what happened.

Emily has a tendency to stick to the authority, and has watched them grow from recruit to a massive unstoppable figure, this inspires her. She also would like to experience what it feels like being in the CCA, after what happened to her. Emily Eversteen was shot in the leg by a rebel, and a CCA medical unit saved her life, ever since, Emily has hated the scum that supposedly wants to free the city. After a while she spoke to a CCA unit, wanting to know how it feels being in the force, she got her questions answered, but had doubt.

When Emily overcame her doubt, she knew that it was time to apply for the CCA, and that she needed five points, she earned the points, after 5 weeks, and suddenly remembered when she was shot. Her hate grew at the rebel scum, and she grimaced, wanting to get in even more to wipe out all of them. She also has wanted to always be a authority, and she knew that it was time to act now and apply before the chance was lost. She also wants to practice her useful engineering skill that she learned over time in work, to serve the union.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Pure, Trustworthy, Shy, Lawful, and serious.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
OOCLY, i would expect the CCA to be serious, and strict.
I would also understand that being a CCA takes great responsibility, and i feel like i have that in my hands. I also understand that i would be expected to be active and constantly RPING, which is what i am best at. Another thing i expect the CCA to be is that they are role-models of the server, and i would have to act serious at all times.

In Character, my character Emily Eversteen would expect the CCA to be a strong, united police force. She would also expect that the CCA is serious at all times, and no funny business is accepted at all. Emily also understands that in the CCA, there is no such thing as retiring, you are condemned to service until you wither away and die. She also understands that your skill level is expected to be top notch, no slacking is allowed at all.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Emily Eversteen was born in the United Kingdom, England in 1975, she had brown hair and blue eyes, and some noticeable features on her body, her family cared about her very much, and provided the human needs that we all need to make it through life: Emotional care, physical care, and guidance. Later in the years this started to go away as she was getting older and more independent on her own. In 1989 she received a good education from High School, and graduated early, because she was a GATE child. In 2000, she passed college and received a First Class Honours degree, and received a good job.

The Seven Hour War.
The seven hour war had begun early, the world at war with a mysterious alien race that attacked every military force, the alien race was so strong that even the Chinese Army fell, and the Russian Army fell as well. Soon after the seven hour war ended, every civilian that was NOT military personal was transported to a still standing city that the Combine did not destroy. Soon after everybody was organized, Dr.Breen was put in place, and everything was LAW, beatings were given out for the smallest things, brainwashing was distributed evenly, and transformation into a symbol of hell: A metro police officer.

Settling in.
The year is 2016, everyone is settled in, and social statuses and groups are made in the new society, Emily was scared at first, but slowly adapted to everything in the city, and was more open. Emily was still afraid, but not as bad as before, she never received any beatings because she obeyed the law and did everything that the Metro Police Officers told her to do. CCA applications were soon open, and Emily watched as everyone organized into a single file line to receive their application and fill it out, then the recruiter decided their fate. Civil Worker's Union applications were also open as well, they were like the construction workers, but watched over.

Its that day again..
Emily woke up in her cot, having that typical difficulty getting out of bed, she decided that today was the day that she decided her OWN fate, and would join the CCA and serve the greater good, she got her clothes on and had her daily breakfast downstairs with the common people, she finished her food and dumped the disgusting parts in the trash. She took a shower and got some nice, clean presentable clothes on, afterwards she walked down to the CCA recruiting station to get a application, the time flew by fast as she waited in line: two hours she counted. She finally received her application and went to sit down at a bench.

Filling it out.
Emily filled her application out, writing in certain places and checking the check boxes that she was supposed to mark, she carefully wrote, hoping to not snap the led in the pencil. Emily was finally finished with the application and handed it to the recruiter, "Alright, come back later for your response." She nodded and walked out of the station, going back to her assigned clean apartment, she sat down to have some lunch, eating the usual assigned food: Rations. After her lunch she went in her bed to take a good nap, having some flashbacks at the Seven Hour War and such. She closed her eyes, and finally went to sleep..

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
8 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
5 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Two Months

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT -8

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I remember on CG, a incident was going on with a CCA unit and a citizen with a weapon, what was really memorable was the quality of the /me's in the RP, my favorite /me out of it was when the 01 unit hesitated for a moment, instead of just boom, boom, killing.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Emily Eversteen
CID: 70891
Height: 5'7
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weight: 164 pounds.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: Can run very far distances.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the combine civil authority because i have great skills i wish to bring my knowledge to great use into the CCA, and i would like to wipe out the rebel scum that lays in the city.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Emily Eversteen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:04:51 PM by Kom??Як? Buy me SWTOR »

Offline Puppy

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emily Eversteen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »
Edited due to getting the CiD wrong, the CiD is now corrected.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Emily Eversteen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:52:15 PM »
UNIT: 031
DIVISION: VOID
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Emily Eversteen>
Citizen Identification Number: 70891

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.VOID-OfC.031>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Emily Eversteen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 09:03:27 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: Elite Patrol Unit
Enter Password: *********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Emily Eversteen's
Citizen Identification Number: 70891

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 531 ||::>

Extra Notes:
<:|| I am updating this Application in place of VOID-Ofc.031 who interviewed, and accepted Susanne Rosener. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-EpU.563
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal