Author Topic: Shadow360's ;D  (Read 1051 times)

Offline [CG]shadow_wolf360

• View Profile
    • Awards
Shadow360's ;D
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:50:16 PM »
Hey everyone I'm an experienced roleplayer, love gmod, and dispiese moldy cheez ;P

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shadow360's ;D
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:59:27 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming, be sure to try out the servers that this community has to offer like OCRP HL2RP and DR (Crap Head will probably post in this thread later with more info on the servers and rules) but I think we all would hate moldy cheese. :P On behalf of myself and anybody else that read this though, welcome and have fun while roleplaying well or just not goofing up and getting yourself banned.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 10:00:02 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline x|Deeivid|x

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 04:30:26 AM »
Se you on the servers :D im a experienced gamer too :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal