Author Topic: I have a problem. (My impending engagement)  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have a problem. (My impending engagement)
« on: August 23, 2012, 04:31:55 PM »
So, I love the woman I'm with, Nicole with everything I have and am. I've been with her for a while now, and plan on keeping it that way. I've never even had thoughts about any other girls around me, since we've been together. Now, I will be proposing to her within the nexy few months. The problem is this; early this morning I saw a picture of my most recent ex-girlfriend. Sudden rush of feels hits me, I'm confused. I left HER for several reasons, but the fact is, if I am going to marry Nicole, I cannot be having weird feels out of nowhere like that. I'm hoping it is just the fact that being with the same woman for the rest of my life just scares me, and I'm looking back on my old fun times with ex girlfriends. But I don't know what to do. If I should talk to my ex, to see if becoming friends will nullify said feels..or ignore he existence and see if it blows over.

I'm conflicted and frankly scared.
 heplheplhepl
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I have a problem. (My impending engagement)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 04:38:34 PM »
So, I love the woman I'm with, Nicole with everything I have and am. I've been with her for a while now,

>Probably like 2 weeks

Dont shitpost. Specially not in SD.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 04:38:40 PM »
Change weeks to years and you're on the spot.
I'm not sure if you're messing around, or implying that I'ma  13 year old telling his girlfriend that he is "in luv wif her".
Either way I'm looking for constructive responses because I'm afraid.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »
The 'feels' will bug you. They will pester you. And some days, they might get to you. But really, be strong. Try to remember the reasons you left her and not the fun times. I

may only be 18 but sometimes when I see this one ex (though we never really had any rough times at all) I just tell myself. "She's moved on with life and so have I. Lets keep it that way. Some things are meant to be left alone." Then I feel all better. Try that.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
That's basically what I've been attempting to do. I left the girl for a reason, and we were obviously not compatible. It's just hard to forget the good times, usually. I've done fine until this point, perhaps I should just try to ignore her existence. I don't know.

I'm just afraid this might happen again after I've married Nicole, and a slew of problems will suddenly be on my lap.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal