Author Topic: What I Expected to Encounter With HL2RP, And What I Really Found  (Read 6737 times)

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What I Expected to Encounter With HL2RP, And What I Really Found
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 05:06:29 PM »
This community needs to learn what it means to be a rebel in HL2RP. HL2 city RP is meant to be biased towards the CCA, if you want lolrebels and super robots, go to TnB.

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 05:28:34 PM »
Is senile? Once again son, it's a game.

lol, Okay. I'll let that son crap slide.

Further more you even said it yourself that this is a video game and used a 41 year old experiment using real test subjects in a real situation. This is a videogame and if at most nearly a fantasy since what happens in our cannon is not realistic you also seem to have the delusion that the CCA is "omg powr hunrgy 24/7" there is a reason why we have limitations, a reason why every unit under 01 cannot enter the UCH without auth from an 01+, reason why we cannot enter the sewers without an auth from an owner, and the grand standing reason why no units at all are allowed into P3 and the people that can enter that area are the very few selected ones who have OTA along with an auth from one of the owners. We and I mean speaking for the mature part of the CCA who aren't 14 year olds are not power hungry shotcops. We do our characters job within the limitations we're given.

Why don't the CCA patrol D6, oh yeah, it's a game where some balance is supposed to be applied to make it interesting and fun. Seems you're the senile one that forgot key details about D6's rules.

Oh yeah where did you pull that from? I see nothing in my prior statement implying that I do not know the key details about P3's rules. If you're going to start claiming stuff you should at least have something to back it up. 

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 06:04:45 PM »
Is senile? Once again son, it's a game.

lol, Okay. I'll let that son crap slide.

Further more you even said it yourself that this is a video game and used a 41 year old experiment using real test subjects in a real situation. This is a videogame and if at most nearly a fantasy since what happens in our cannon is not realistic you also seem to have the delusion that the CCA is "omg powr hunrgy 24/7" there is a reason why we have limitations, a reason why every unit under 01 cannot enter the UCH without auth from an 01+, reason why we cannot enter the sewers without an auth from an owner, and the grand standing reason why no units at all are allowed into P3 and the people that can enter that area are the very few selected ones who have OTA along with an auth from one of the owners. We and I mean speaking for the mature part of the CCA who aren't 14 year olds are not power hungry shotcops. We do our characters job within the limitations we're given.

Why don't the CCA patrol D6, oh yeah, it's a game where some balance is supposed to be applied to make it interesting and fun. Seems you're the senile one that forgot key details about D6's rules.

Oh yeah where did you pull that from? I see nothing in my prior statement implying that I do not know the key details about P3's rules. If you're going to start claiming stuff you should at least have something to back it up. 

I don't think anyone here is of relation, but these limitations must be removed, period. If the CCA are to be in power they must be in power. There is no logic behind them not going to P3. These rules destroy immersion and the number of CCA destroys the ability for even secretive Resistance role play to prosper. The Third Eye is generally inactive spare Slater and few others, that is why they've survived. The Castle fucked off to grow outside and eventually, long from now, penetrate.

Please debate with substance and refrain from using pointless slogans like "go to TnB". Obviously no one really wants "lolwebuls". That's why we want legroom for a dignified resistance.
This community needs to learn what it means to be a rebel in HL2RP. HL2 city RP is meant to be biased towards the CCA, if you want lolrebels and super robots, go to TnB.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 09:31:24 AM »
Biased to a certain point, just because a non-cca complains doesn't mean they're a lolrebel and want giant robots.

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 09:43:26 AM »
I'd just like to say this: There's a heavily CCA biased server/map (CityRP) and there's a heavily rebel biased map (OutlandsRP) If you're looking for RebelRP, go ahead and hop on Outlands. Granted most of the time the ratio is shit, you can still get a fuck of a lot more stuff done with your rebel cause in the Outlands.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:47:40 AM by Vandal »
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal