Author Topic: Zipedia's PK appeal..  (Read 1679 times)

Offline ??Pwös

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zipedia's PK appeal..
« on: August 24, 2011, 08:39:51 PM »
Steam Name: Zipedia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29093238
Character Name: Lory Zhika/Moirrey Dijkstra.
Admin who issued PK: Probably RTLK
Reason for Un-PK: Unfair ban...The Civil Protection are on a PKing spree, killing players' characters for minor offenses...

I was roleplaying on my character (Lory Zhika) on the Half-Life 2 city server when she was amputated for a minor offense. It all began when we were having a Judgement Waiver, standard searching procedure, whatever you guys call it in the Civil Protection Force.
    Was roleplaying fine, doing the /me's and what-not....I was on Lory Zhika In the roleplay when we were forced up to our apartments...I partnered with a black man, and we chatted it up bit up in the room before I decided to leave for a walk..Afterwards, I falsely reported the african man for attempted rape, and before long, the Civil Protection squad came stomping up the apartment, bringing down the door. They stormed through the room and amputated the black man in the bathroom, without even verifying. This really depressed me....Afterwards,  one Unit (350X) from the response team brought me around to find another apartment roommate.. We were unfortunately seperated from each other when a fight broke out with 350X and another citizen. I went on a search for 350X but couldn't find him. I decided to go speak to the nearest Civil Protection patrol in the Plaza; ended up making a story about how 350X wanted ME "to meet at the shop across the street." The patrol had suspicion. They thought we were having a planned UPA or something, but in reality, we really weren't. I just wanted to talk with 350X... ended up getting detained for suspicion of UPA. Yeah, okay, that's fine...but then they stamped down the AMPUTATION on me 'cause they thought I was trying to get a Unit demoted from the force? Well, yeah..It happened. I was amputated by being cheaply strapped to a barber chair and shot in the face, and this was ALL ON A LOYALIST character...Bullshit, yes? My female char had loyalist points. That should back up the offense atleast by a little bit...Hopefully you are with me on this issue.

With that said, let me just say this: the Civil Protection should really put more effort into their investigations...It's always just /me snaps his fingers.."GUILTY! GUILTY!" without enough valid proof,  and I'm instantly put on the death list. Bullshit it is. The Civil Protection are just jumping their weapons and killing people, making it unfair for the citizen people to survive. I shouldn't have died..Either that or I should have atleast been given a bigger chance at getting out of the mess. And before you start screaming: "It happened in IC, deal with it.." let me remind you that this happened on ALL of my characters already..My first female char had her arms removed for a false killing of a unit...They brought up some fake bullshit on how I "Had 3 accounts of a verdict?" What? Moirrey Dijkstra could have easily been labled LOYALST OF CITY18, but noooo...amputated without proof!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:10:36 PM by Zipedia »

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zipedia's PK appeal..
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 06:53:47 PM »
..From what I read, it was a mis-understanding? Here is what I see though.

J.W. - units get crazy and PK's are more likely.

UPA - That has been called a few times before and un-fairly...

Loyaltist - Treated like dirt, citizens are treated like S***.

So...With everything I have read, you where PK'ed for UPA. That is pretty much BS. You can still be left, "Alive" (Not in good condition) but alive for it. On my female char once, they brought us in for UPA. (It wasn't true though.) And we where kept alive, non-less PK'ed. ONLY because it wasn't true. (I'm guessing)

All in all, it seems a bit unfair.

I won't give support til' I see a few more post. But I'm going in a+support movement.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zipedia's PK appeal..
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 09:26:41 AM »
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal