Author Topic: Jake Behiry's PK appeal  (Read 1788 times)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Jake Behiry's PK appeal
« on: January 25, 2012, 05:17:29 PM »
Steam Name: mbehiry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38476167
Character Name: Jake Behiry
Admin who issued PK: Not sure... some CP...
Reason for Un-PK: It was rations time in city 45, and when I was on my way there, some lady called me a nigger, and when I was getting the rations it somehow registered in my brain that I was my black character, so when the CP told me to apply i gave him all of his info. I got pulled aside and questioned and LOOCly told them that I honestly made a mistake and pled to void it and then I got PKed
*NOTE* i am assuming that PK here means "Player Kill" or "Perma-Kill"
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jake Behiry's PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 05:24:50 PM »
I'm confused - why exactly were you PKed? From what I can tell in your post, there is either information missing or you were PKed for no particular reason.

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 05:27:01 PM »
I got PKed because they thought i lied about who i was so i could get double rations, but the truth was i accidentally forgot what character i was playing as (woman called me niggah)
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »
I am denying this for 3 things.

1) Asking in the shoutbox to review.
2) "Forgetting what character you're playing as" is very unlikely to happen. I do not believe it really happened.
3) LOOC has no connection with IC. If they amputated you for giving false information, it was IC, you can't beg them to change their IC behaviour with LOOC.

Locked, moved to denied.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal