Author Topic: Bub Brown's Introduction  (Read 1572 times)

Offline [Negrojuice] Demetri Martin

• Most Dedicated Player of The Year - 2011-2013
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bub Brown's Introduction
« on: December 19, 2011, 01:43:13 PM »
Hi there, I'm known as Bub Brown I play the PERP City and Outlands. I'm very new to these types of servers but I put my best effort to roleplay my hardest and try my hardest to make things good for me and good for others, to have a satisfying roleplay experince. I'm going to try to get maybe a vortigaunt or a CWU app in, but I'm not really sure if im fit for the requirements. I hope maybe you can post comments on this and maybe I can improve and reach these goals and having a happier roleplaying experince. Just leave a comment on this post, and I'll very much enjoy it, thank you for reading this if you did.  ;D

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bub Brown's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 03:42:36 PM »
Welcome.
Always good to see a determined roleplayer, and someone who wants to join the CWU.
To join it, all you need is 10 posts on the forums, and to make an application in the right section. If you don't know where that is, Ill let you know.
Have fun roleplaying.

EDIT: Almost forgot you need tool trust (Physics Gun and Prop Spawning) which you can make an application for.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:47:38 PM by Rictalspace »

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 01:16:45 AM »
Welcome to the Forums. We do not have a PERP server, it is called OCRP. They are almost alike accept OCRP comes from a time ago. I am glad to see your interests in making an app... Make sure before you make it you have a post count of over 10, just make sure you did not post whore(Randomly post to get the limit you want) to get them. Other than that, just read the forum rules and you will be fine to go.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 09:54:00 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:33:58 AM »
Hello there, and welcome to CG. Have fun on our HL2RP servers!
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal