Author Topic: Thought I'd introduce myself...  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thought I'd introduce myself...
« on: September 25, 2011, 12:46:31 AM »
Hello.
Most of you know me as Darkshifter98, Mike Daring, Mike Boone, or Vek'Vosh'Tal. Fairly experince mapper and I'm learning how to model with blender (Its a bitch). Don't bother talking to me about rap/hip hop, as I will just link you to a song by AC/DC and make you listen to it. I've played all of the servers except for sandbox. I've had Garrys mod for about a year and a half now, a year of that time was used on a shitty computor, where I could not enjoy the greatness that is Garrys Mod. But in june, a friend o mine made me a gaming computor so amazing, its- well is amazing, I can play gta IV at like full graphics. I also consider myself a decent to good roleplayer, and some can agree with me. I've met most of you and I think all of you have your pros and cons. But mostly pros. I'm enjoying my time here and I'm glad i've stumbled upon this miraculus treasure.
Cheers!

And just for the hell of it...

Hola.
 La mayoría de ustedes me conocen como Darkshifter98, Mike Daring, Mike Boone, o Vek'Vosh'Tal. Bastante experincia mapper y estoy aprendiendo a modelar con Blender (su perra). No te molestes en hablar conmigo sobre hop, rap / hip, como acabo de lo vinculará a una canción de AC / DC y hacer que se escuche. He jugado todos los servidores a excepción de caja de arena. He tenido mod Garrys alrededor de un año y medio, ahora, un año de ese tiempo fue utilizado en un computor de mierda, donde no podía disfrutar de la grandeza que es Mod Garrys. Sin embargo, en junio, un amigo o la mía me hizo un computor juego tan sorprendente, su bienestar es increíble, puedo jugar gta IV al igual que los gráficos completos. Yo también me considero un jugador de rol decente a buena, y algunos pueden estar de acuerdo conmigo. He conocido a la mayoría de ustedes y creo que todos ustedes tienen sus pros y sus contras. Pero la mayoría de los profesionales. Estoy disfrutando de mi tiempo aquí y me alegro de que he tropezado con este tesoro miraculus.
 ¡Salud!
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thought I'd introduce myself...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 02:12:17 AM »
Heh another late introduction.  Welcome dark I got you on my friends and you're a VERY good rp'er.  Hope to see you ingame more in all of the RP servers

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 03:05:06 PM »
Yes, Welcome. You are a VERY good RP'er and I love to see you around.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »
Indeed, I hope to rp with the both of you, as well.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 11:29:38 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming my friend.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 11:30:09 PM »