Author Topic: Implement Mechanical Division?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Implement Mechanical Division?
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:43:44 PM »
//So I noticed that Monkey one time in a post on this thread mentioned something about CWU having a Mechanical Division. He said it was not an actual division but would be if we get more members. I say, in spite of the fact that the application cycle recently opened and a good flow of people applied, that maybe this division can be implemented. I personally would like it because my character, Boris Gorbachev, was a communist before the Seven Hour War and still kind of retains some of his communist traits. And since we all know that communism was kinda against capitalism, or in other words business, my character doesn't want to join the Business Division. He also can't join Medical Division because of inexperience, nor does he really want to either. Maybe we can have Mechanical Division do things like construction and request devices as well as assisting CCA with ration distribution. Sometimes maybe(but only maybe) working with GRID from CCA. Mechanical Division could also maybe help CWU members set up shop, and not only CWU but Citizens as well if needed.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Implement Mechanical Division?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 04:50:49 PM »
While you make some good points about the mechanical divison, i simply cannot find a constant use of the division. While, as you said they could have some uses of building request devices or constructing shops this would get extremely tedious. Next is the problem of having characters with next to no mechanical experiance or characters in the position to be the mechanical commander.

On the topic of divisions though, once Adam is back from his break we have possible plans of creating a new division. Though we have not talked a lot on what this division will be based around, it's something along the lines of cleaning and a infomation group. If we do end up starting this up (I think Adam is pretty adamant doing so) it will become the face of the CWU, meaning 75% of the members will be in it, leaving the Business and Medical up to the few who prove themselfs worthy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal