Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestion
« on: October 11, 2011, 02:47:23 AM »
Basically, since the CWU seems to be undergoing some great changes, I thought we should expand to find more RP.
I thought that maybe the CWU could run the housing apartments? Such as keeping them clean, removing doors that are owned by offline players (So new people don't think "Oh, owned, moving on." Since they don't know they can press F2 on the doors if the player is offline).

I thought this would introduce a large amount of roleplay to the CWU as we now are including Civil Relations with it, we could set up the Civil Relations desk inside one of the CCH's.

We could also (If people wanted) Roleplay handing people keys to rooms, and be involved in housing allocations (If there were to be any)

Give me your thoughts, don't just post "No, bad idea." Post why it's a good or bad idea.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 03:30:59 AM »
The door thing. I'm going to make doors actually show that they are ownable after the owner disconnects but leave the possibility for them to come back.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 03:34:04 AM »
Oh okay that sounds good. I went into the CCH-A yesterday and 80% of doors were owned bh offline people yet there like like 15-20 citizens on.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »
I love the key idea and the fact that they should pretty much take care/run the apartments. :) Maybe when someone new enters through the train station a CWU desk can be set up near the end of that tunnel so they can be assigned a room if they like(it can be free or be a small fee probably no more then 10 tokens).
Or maybe a shop can be used to sell apartment rooms since most shops aren't always in use.

I like this a lot. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal