Author Topic: A new division suggestion.  (Read 1792 times)

tetris76

A new division suggestion.
« on: October 08, 2011, 08:47:44 PM »
I suggest adding a division called Civil Assistance.

What: They point citizens in the right direction, answering questions about location, the CP, shops, applications and other city related/legal things.

Who: I would like to be the leader of the division when (if) it is incorporated

Where: Around the city in specified locations marked by something like a sign or a table of some sort.

How: Once again- they answer questions about the city and UU related things.

Why: Well lets see, I have a fail RP customer come into my shop and say: I WANT GUNS! Then he decides to be a good rp'r and ask for some donuts. I hand him one and he gives me tokens... he leaves going into the open doors of the nexus, as i later heard, and getting killed. Than another person comes in saying I would like to buy... then waits... a year later: oh yeas I would like to know where I can apply for CP. Civil Assistance would ICly take care of the city and more or less direction/ general knowledge. OOC: more or less fix fail rp'rs.   

P.S: The color of the division would be yellow in the roster.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A new division suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »
I really think this is the overall thing the CWU Should be doing.  Helping and directing citizens to be better.

Offline RebelGrunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »
I really like this a lot. It seems to be some kids every now and then that randomly join spamming can someone help me in OOC.
This would be very helpful to the new community and more experienced players if they need random bits of information about the city and its inhabitants.
Very good suggestion.  ;D

Offline Good Coach Coach

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 05:49:09 PM »
Sounds like a great idea, well explained too!

I like it!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »
I don't think we need a whole new division for this, because as Adam said, it is already what we should be doing.  Whenever I'm on I help citizens as much as possible.  In all my time I've never seen a worker refuse to help a citizen, we help as much as possible, just look for a white shirt if any citizens need help.  I really think a new division is just pointless.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 11:21:57 AM »
-snip-

Thought you meant in the CCA, just clicked on the link and didn't notice the CWU section.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:26:48 AM by The Krusader »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal