Author Topic: Urgent Message to ALL Public Relation Divisionees. (ICly on the billboard)  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CIVIL WORKERS UNION CONDUCT UPDATE

We've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off for the past month or so, we need to get more organized. We're going to update the conduct and I expect it to be followed. It's for the best of the Workers Union as a whole, and I appreciate your cooperation. Some of the notifications in this document are all ready in the Basic Rule Handbook. I'm only reminding you of them, and some of these rules do pertain to the Medical Division as well. Anything regarding the PrD especially will be stated.

Tier 3 Workers may only open a sidewalk stand when they are working alone. If a Tier 3 Wishes to open a store  ((Inside a Building)), he or she must be accommodated by any Tier-2 member, medical or public relations division.

Tier 2's may no longer sell shipments to citizens from the garage. That means, don't bring citizens to the garage and toss shipments of food out for random amounts of tokens. Do not sell more than 4 of a single item in your stand. If a citizen request 5 of some item, deny his order, and inform he may only buy a maximum of 4. ((This doesn't mean that citizens can't buy a maximum of four items. They can buy 4 lemonades, and 4 donuts, and 4 gum, but not 8 lemonades and 5 donuts. Ask me oocly about this))

Tier 1's may sell any amount of items to any citizen at any time.

Tier 1's may allow entrance into the CWU HQ Lobby, but must be accommodated by any other CWU Member.

Tier 1's are responsible for checking up on other members within their division on conduct. Failing to report misconduct of ANY member within the division will result in suspension or expulsion.

Every worker is expected to carry a request device at ALL times.

No worker is EVER allowed to enter P3. If I find out ever entered P3, your employment will be revoked.

Never trespass into the sewers or any other restricted zones. Doing so will be possible suspension or expulsion.

Check in with other Workers frequently through radio. If you do not respond to radio calls, we will come looking for you.

Keep your uniforms clean and tidy. You are representing the Union as a whole so it's important to dress for success.

Never hurry a citizen away from your stand to gain more customers. Let every customer take as much time as they need to full fill the order, and be sure to treat every customer with a polite persona. Never be rude to a customer. If a customer complains about service to ANYONE I expect you to inform me fully, and there will be an investigation.

Please Note, all of these conduct rules are for the safety and success of each and every one of you. I thank you all so very much for your cooperation.

Signed, Ryan Carter, Commander Of the Public Relations Division

Unstickied. Thread is no longer relevant after Overhaul
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:23:40 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Urgent Message to ALL Public Relation Divisionees. (ICly on the billboard)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 06:00:24 PM »
All the contents within this thread are offically approved. If you have any questions regarding the specifics of each rule contact either Ryan Carter or myself. - James Tavener

Out of Character for OOC:
Stickied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal