Author Topic: Caroline Bennet's Authorization Application  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Bubblekittens

• View Profile
    • Awards
Caroline Bennet's Authorization Application
« on: August 22, 2012, 09:33:23 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Toddler
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 Years. Mostly Gmod.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
I would like to make a new Female character, but first I would like some Authorization for a Bow, and a knife for carving and/or hunting.

Name: Caroline Bennet
Affiliation: Rebellion

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Caroline Bennet was a girl who didn't take crap from anyone, and hated the government and its ways. Her family was extremely wealthy. Her house, was a huge mansion that contained two big yards, a farm, a pool, a movie theater, a garage, and a small park. Caroline had a big family that were constantly visiting over the fact that the relatives lived quite close to each other. Her dad was obsessed with traveling, hunting, guns, bows, and survival skills. Her dad was always traveling around the world in exotic places like the jungle and what not. His study was always filled with tiger heads, books, and exotic animals like snakes and birds.

She had a mother as well, and she disliked his traveling and doing everything at home while he was gone. So she ended up leaving her family, and divorced her father. So her father had no choice, but to take Caroline with her on his travels. She was only about 5 years old at the time. Her father taught her how to hunt, survive, eat, and sleep in the wild. He taught her how to make a bow out of wood and to carve. He taught her how to find string and what materials she could use for the end of an arrow. She basically grew up as a rich person, but lived as a person from a third world country.

She knew what plants you could eat and couldn't, she knew how to tell the weather, she knew how to make fires, bow's, arrows, shelter and even how to cook certain meat and what parts you can't eat of it. Years passed by as she and her father traveled the world. At the age of 13, she finally started to go to school, and her father was getting too old for any more traveling. But her father, taught her everything he knew throughout her life. She got B's and C's in school, and sometimes A's, but never any F's. More years passed, and she was 20 and her father was 70.

Caroline got a masters degree in college in sociology, and worked for the Humane Society as a Vet. She loved her job, and she had her own house that lived close to her father's. She was a good looking girl and men always tried to take her for love, but shes has denied all in her path. She had her own shooting range installed in her fathers back yard, that she would go to sometimes to shoot some arrows. She quite good with a bow, hitting the bulls eye almost every time on a target.

Caroline's birthday came as she turned 21, her father knew he was getting old and soon would pass on. He gave her his old carving/hunting blade, and Caroline was very grateful. When everything seemed to be going great, her father passed away, being the last of her family. That's when the 7 hour war came, and the Combine invaded earth. They took her away, and put her in City 17. When she got there, her first thoughts were to escape, and she carried her father small carving knife in her shoe. Luckily the Combine have never noticed it before, as she kept it well hidden. She took the canals, she helped rebels along the way, telling them information about Combine outposts and patrolling areas as she continued in her journey. After months, she found her way to the outlands, the only place where she felt at home, in the wild.   

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
- A hunting tool
- Protection

Defects
I can't list any defects that would be a result of having this item.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
- Hunting
- Use for protection

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Not that I can think of.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:36:03 PM by Clarence Hinkley »

Re: Caroline Bennet's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 01:37:46 AM »
I swear...everybody's getting bows and pretend it's the Hunger Games or Avengers...or some other relevant influences.

Anyways, I got a bit for the defects. You would need your own type of ammunition, probably arrows that you'd need to make yourself (another auth?)
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 02:29:57 AM »
If I could, I were to deny this application.
Reasons: Minimum requirement is not met. A minimum of 10 posts is required before posting.
Please, read up on our rules next time you make an application.
Would a SA please deny this one?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 02:32:45 AM »
Idk if I am a SA. Denied for reasons stated by Challenge.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal