Author Topic: Elwood Burkland's Authorization Application  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Elwood Burkland's Authorization Application
« on: August 21, 2012, 12:42:41 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [SE] |Misty|
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 2 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: A month

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Medical Knowledge
A doctors bag containing small amounts of
medical drugs,
needles
and a surgeons kit.

Name: Elwood Burkland
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Elwood was forced to learn his sick profession from his father, Dr.Gregory Burkland. Gregory was a famed and known Medical practitioner. Elwood being forced to follow in his foot steps. Even as a child Gregory thought it was best to beat it into his son. Day in and day out till he reached the age of Fifteen his father would force him to learn. He soon grew up being fluent in Latin and being able to take apart in many different medical programs, mostly because of his strict and hateful father.

He harbored a deep hate for his father. He never had a childhood, nor friends. For Elwood it was all school and work. His mind broken by the vicious cycle of hate continued in his mind when he was gone on call. He was not a sane child. In high school he was known as an outcast, everyone's target. His classes were a bore to him, especially tings like health and medical terminology. He was the teachers favorite student. He never seem to got mad at the bullies, not even once. School was his only outlet from his devil, hell-bound father. What stuck in his mind was the cruelty of the past, and the Greek god Janus.

He grew in what his father wanted, but how how he expected. By the age of 18 he left for med-school. His mind being whipped by his father, stopped. A deranged man was born. He soon judged every life he as if he was a god. His mind warped by the abuse he was given as a child. He took it and used it as fuel. Even with the combine taken over. Most any one in his care has passed on to "Hades". In some thoughts while working he thinks of him self as a child of Janus. Even when the combine took over. He showed no fear to them, going under ground helping those whom he favors.

Years later he met up his Father in one of the city's he was hauled through. They caught up and Elwood felt some of his hate fled till his father talked of the many losses in his care. Rage filled Elwood. He took one of his few hidden tools, attacking the man. His father was found dead in the streets with his neck ripped wide open. After being thought of as the killed but with no proof he was just transferred to city 45, his demented mind in tow.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
It will give me ability to help injured people.
I will have a few knifes to use in violent situations.
I can help with medical questions, and or problems
Is good with a blade, knowing where to strike to kill.

Defects
I may not have my equipment sterile all the time.
May not have the right drugs to use.
My knifes might be dull from time to time causing the person more pain.
No safe place to operate
No good at hand to hand combat.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use these to either help or hinder groups in the precinct three. Its who Elwood deems worthy, and who he wants gone. If I go to outlands it would be pretty much be about the same.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Elwood Burkland's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 01:18:25 AM »
Nowhere near enough detail for even basic medical.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 07:12:12 AM »
I understand why the character would have the medical knowledge, due to being son of a doctor.
Unfortunately, I don't hear a single thing, about him even getting trained in medical knowledge, except the farther is forcing him to. Mostly, from my view, this is more likely a post about the child abuse of him, than any of these requested authorizations. Beside, there isn't knives in a surgeon kit, so I don't know where you suddenly obtained those. Yet, there is scalpels in a surgeon kit.
For now, I'm on neutral regarding support.

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
I had to go, I was afraid to lose what I had. SO i posted it outta fear. I was nowhere near done with the story.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 02:10:56 AM »
Then I would have suggested, that you saved it on a word document instead.
What might happen now, is a SA is denying it or allowing you to edit on it, for next time. Either way, that's not for me to decide.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 02:47:36 AM »
Unfortunately this application does not meet the requirements for the requested authorisations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal