Author Topic: Rika Tokaji's Authorization Application  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Toaster

• View Profile
    • Awards
Rika Tokaji's Authorization Application
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:51:44 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: PaperWeight
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 weeks 3 days

Character Section

Authorization(s):
2 Balisongs (Filipino butterfly knives)

Name: Rika Tokaji
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Rika was on a journey looking for civilization, but on her way there she found three dead rebels, all of them fresh bodies. Out of curiosity, she went to search the bodies. Each and every single one of them have been riddled with bullets to the point where they are completely unrecognizable. One man, he had a unique suit so he must have been the leader of the group, had a picture of a woman, most likely his wife. Another man had an old credit card which is completely and utterly useless considering the circumstances. Of course, there was also the man with the two balisongs.

Rika already knew about the knives and how to use them from past experiences before the war, so she thought she would be able to put them to great use. However, she couldn't put them to good use if she couldn't use it at all. So, Rika grabbed one of the bodies and dragged them to a nearby rock which propped them up into a sitting position. She tried to slice the man's throat with one of the knives, and to her surprise, it sliced right through his trachea, Jugular and Carotid arteries like butter. It exceeded her expectations. So, she took both of the knives with her, and continued her journey to find civilization.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Self defense, interrogation tool (if need be), intimidation, slice through obstacles, ability to cut people out of situations

Defects
I could accidently stab myself, Someone could stab me with it, It could be lost easily, I could break something by accident, I could hurt someone by accident, people could be scared of me.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I will mainly use it for self defense, and I will also use it to threaten if need be, but only in moderation. People could be scared of me if I use it against people too much.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Arrow to the knee? Missile to the face? Bitch PLEASE. I took a nuke to the EVERYTHING.\\r\\n\\r\\n\\\\r\\\\n GIFSoup

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rika Tokaji's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:16:47 AM »
Backstory could do with expanding some what but for the most part it seems okay, I would like to suggest that as a defect butterfly knives/balisongs aren't ideal for self defense as they take longer to fully open so that may come into play when you need to use the knives - but apart from that I support it but will leave it open for other admin's opinions etc.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 07:06:13 AM »
Sadly the user haven't met the standard requirement. Lease, next time you post, please read the rules.
A minimum requirement of 10 posts, is required before posting, which you haven't.
I would suggest this denied, unfortunately. I can't do it myself, due to not being SA.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 07:51:11 AM »
Sadly the user haven't met the standard requirement. Lease, next time you post, please read the rules.
A minimum requirement of 10 posts, is required before posting, which you haven't.
I would suggest this denied, unfortunately. I can't do it myself, due to not being SA.

Whoops~ I missed that~

Denied due to missing the post count requirement, sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal