Author Topic: Alex Korbin's Outlands Appeal (IC character return)  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alex Korbin's Outlands Appeal (IC character return)
« on: July 14, 2012, 01:36:25 AM »
Steam Name: Frolie
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:41729694
Character Name: Alex Korbin
Reason for the switch: Returning from the Outlands after his initial project had been completed.

If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands:
Alex left City 45 because he feared combine detection in his Precinct 3 safe-house. Knowing how long the strenuous activities involved in his coding project would take, he thought it best to relocate, until such a time that he the project is complete. He got in contact with the special-contraband dealer whom assisted in increasing Alex's computer technologies collection, and asked him to send a request further up the line, for some help moving himself and some boxes out of the city. After a considerable few months in the outlands, Alex contacted the same 'railroad' to help him get back in.

Time when it happened (if mis-click): Appeal is for IC reasons, so this part isn't necessary.
I'm a fag

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Korbin's Outlands Appeal (IC character return)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:57:11 AM »
Accepted,

Ask a Super Administrator in-game for unoutlands.

Accepted:Locked:Moved.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal