Author Topic: Hailey McLinn's Journal //Post Memory Wipe//  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hailey McLinn's Journal //Post Memory Wipe//
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:56:10 PM »
4/9/2016
Seeing as I can't remember anything from the past two days, I've decided to keep a journal of all the major things that happen in my life, or at least some significant event so in case I forget again, I'll know exactly what's happened.

Today, I woke up in the Nexus airlock being carried by some unit. I can't remember ever being in the Nexus, nor can I remember anything that would lead me to be in there. All I can remember was visiting the Ration Distribution Terminal, returning to my apartment, and reading one of my UU-approved books. Maybe I went into some form of a coma. I guess I'll never truly know.

Other than that strange event occuring, my day has been completely normal. Cleaned my apartment, got my rations, helped clean up the plaza. Some fool decided it was a good idea to go past the Nexus barricade and bang on the Nexus door. Don't know what happened to him, but I'm assuming he's gotten killed, considering I haven't seen him come out yet. Least the CCA still has control around here. Makes me feel secure.

4/10/2016

Some other fool decided to repeat yestarday's events. All this guy did was pass the barricades, but he came out with a painful looking beating. Serves him right for disobeying the law and tresspassing like that. Maybe he'll think twice about attempting something like that again.

Other than that, today's been failry normal. There wasn't too much activity in the plaza today, normal amount of CCA patroling about. I heard something about activity going on in District 6, but I'm guessing they don't treat loyalists very well out there, so I'm perfectly fine staying here and watching the birds fly about or read my books. I also enjoy watching the CCA; I admire them quite a bit, stepping up to keep the planet safe and maintain order.

I've been daydreaming sometimes, imagining myself in a uniform. I don't know if I could ever gather up the strength to join them, though. To big of boots to fill, I guess. Maybe I'll join the CWU. I've always enjoyed helping people. Yeah, that seems like a good spot for me. Who knows, maybe someday I could be more involved.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:03:16 PM by Gabe ??Janero?? Rementeria »

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hailey McLinn's Journal //Post Memory Wipe//
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 12:48:54 AM »
4/11/2016

Today was a pretty strange day. Plaza was filled up with citizens. I'm actually kind of suprised there were so many. Also, some scanner was following me around and observing my actions for quite sometime. I feel like I'm being kept a close eye on, maybe related to my blackout.

The UCH got locked off and swept multiple times today, twice by seperate High Command officials. Don't know exactly what went on either time, but I didn't see anyone coming out, at least not with the High Command.

I've been starting to migraines everynow and then. They aren't too bad, but they're getting quite annoying. I'm hoping it'll pass, because I really don't want them getting worse. Maybe it has to do with all the anti-civil activity from all the idiots in the city. I honestly don't know...

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:12:46 AM »
4/14/2016

The last couple of days have been...interesting. Where should I even start?

Well, on a good note, I've made a couple of new friends who share the same sense of duty and loyality to the Union as I do. Their names are James and Emily. We met after I was helping James. Guess he got beatn up pretty bad by some anti-citizen. That who'll situation was kind of foggy, can't remember most of it. We've all applied for the CCA. Sadly, they both got denied. I haven't heard back yet, and I'm getting kind of nervous.

On another side, there's been a spike in anti-civil activity. Lot of things going on; A few lockdowns, a lot more arrest going on. I even think there was one judgement waiver issued. They locked us all up in the UCH and everything. I just really hope they caught whoever they were after...

Today, there was one really horrifying thing that happened. Some kind of radioactive acid was raining down from the sky! It was everywhere. I was lucky enough to get to cover before I got the worst of it. I got a burn on my left hand and a few on my back, but they're healing. It was terrifying, watching those people burn to death in that acid. I just hope that things start getting better. I don't really want to know what will happen if things get worse...

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 12:11:29 AM »
4/18/2016

Well, I've been accepted for an interview with the CCA. I'm heading in soon. I hope everything goes well...
This will be my last entry in this journal. If I'm accepted, I'll most likely keep logs somewhere. I don't really want to think about what will happen if I'm denied...

Otherwise, my friends are in danger. James is dead. Emily's locke herself up in D6. Klause is trying to get out of the city. I really need something to take my mind of all of this. Maybe getting into the CCA will help. If I get in.

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal