Author Topic: Jennifer Blackwell's Diary  (Read 2004 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jennifer Blackwell's Diary
« on: March 05, 2012, 06:55:16 PM »
[OOC NOTICE]: Over-sized pictures are set inside spoilers, just for the sake I don't get yelled at for them.

*A small, red coated diary with a string that keeps it closed shut. Followed by a large U.U. brand in the center.*

*Turning past the cover towards the first page, shows a sketched in picture of a woman. The sketching seems to have an anime-type character with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a brown coat around her.*

*Skipping past the second page, that, is completely blank, brings us to the third. Begining the logging of the diary.*
JANUARY
Today has been a really good day for me so far! For one, I just got myself this diary from a Civil Worker's stand. Even though it really wasn't that good of a deal. Do you know how much they actually costed me for this thing? 20 tokens, just for this small thing! So for now, I don't have much to pay the guy that owns me and Kurt's apartment. I'm suprised at how much of a hardass mean he actually is towards us. But he's probbly the least of my problems. One of the things I don't understand about is, why do I keep thinking about Kurt? Well, maybe he'll just be happy to find out about the apartment himself. Considering I just got it a few days ago and he doesn't even know about it. Will he even like it?

---

I showed Kurt the apartment, and he thought it was amazing! He said he loved it, and that it was the sweetest thing a person has ever done for him. I didn't even expect him to be so happy over it, I mean, it was pretty small. But Kurt says its just fine how it is. So anyway, I showed him how the sofa actually turns into a bed when you pull it out, which, I think is a cool thing to have. But the problem is that it takes up nearly 80% of the room. And that isn't really helpful to us.

Spoiler for Hiden:

I feel like I'm inside a closet.

Well, as soon as I pulled it out, Kurt decides to take a giant leap onto the bed. He was probbly exausted from his, 'Work'. That, I have no idea of what he even does. And he won't even tell me about it or when he leaves. Other than randomly dissapearing. So I end up hoping on with him. As I layed down on the bed, Kurt looked over at me in the eyes. And I looked back at him, and for a long paused we just, sat there. Smiling at each other and enjoying the moment. he broke the pause as he leaned in, and gave me a kiss. Then, he leaned over towards my ear and whispered, "This is the nicest thing somebody has done for me. Ever."

// EDIT: I wrote a few things wrong that didn't follow the exact events, well now they're fixed.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:57:26 PM by [AIDS] Lord of the Trolls »
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Jennifer Blackwell's Diary
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 11:07:01 AM »
 // "Go sharp, go sharp!" *kicks open the door and starts lolshooting Kurt with a girl beside her on the bed.*

Just jokin'. I sense UPA here!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 07:34:44 PM »
// "Go sharp, go sharp!" *kicks open the door and starts lolshooting Kurt with a girl beside her on the bed.*

Just jokin'. I sense UPA here!

// Yeah- no. You'll find out why in the next log, and the fact I'm not into that IC or OOC.
\\r\\n\\r\\n

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »
 I knew that something had to be wrong.

Today I found out, where Kurt was working. As he was about to leave the apartment, he reached into his back pocket, and pulled out an old loyaltist armband. He never even told me he had one, so I obviously asked him, "Where did you get that from?" He let out a long sigh towards me, before replying, "Its... A long story."

Kurt ended up explaining to me how he is actually a unit in the Combine Civil Authority. So how can I trust him now? I know he could bust me for everything. Not too long ago, me and him found two bottles of old beer sitting inside the bar. I could have turned it in, I mean, I would be a bit more closer to double rations with more points. But I decided that me and him could have a drink. I told him it was OK, but it isn't OK! Oh, I'm not sure what to do now because what will happen to him later on. What if he ends up being killed? Ore even found doing somthing he shouldn't?

Spoiler for Hiden:

Unit Kurt, Hitler Kurt?

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:18:41 PM by [AIDS] Lord of the Trolls »
\\r\\n\\r\\n

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 11:10:48 PM »
   Well, today has been pretty much boring so far. Not much to do but lie in bed in the dark. Yet once again, Kurt has started going missing. Its been a full day and a bit more since I've seen him. I'm starting to worry because he always comes back by the afternoon. So, I guess it looks like I'll end up sleeping alone tonight.

But anyway, guess what I got myself this morning? A bottle of some wine I, 'Found' in the bar. Apparently the owner wasn't there, and the door was un-locked. So I decided to sneak in, but all I took was a single bottle from the cabnets.

Its not that bad, right?

I was gonna share it with Kurt, but... Since he isn't here, I guess I'll just have to save it. Oh, and I almost forgot, somthing else interesting happened today. Some citizen was inside the train station, with a gun. It sounds crazy, but it really is tre true! They must have had the city on code red for the next two hours, even after they caught the guy. Luckily, we didn't go on full lockdown and get searched. Considering some of the units are usually perves, and I've gotten in way too much trouble already for trying to fight back aginest it. But I guess I'll just end this here.

\\r\\n\\r\\n

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 03:54:15 AM »
  *A page appears to have been ripped off roughly from the diary. A few words are readable from the side:*

I am-
Kurt was-

what wi-
The pain-

*The following page appears to be in much better condition, starting the next log.*

Today I did just as I had promised myself the day before.

I talked to another actual person today, his name is Evan. And he appears pretty nice, at least, nice enough. He seems like a funny and smart enough guy.  But he isn't really much of my attention, what really got me is what happened earlier, I mean. There were so many people, clashing up aginest the Units today durning a riot. Yeah, another one of those again. Its really starting to get annoying because all we have to do is get in trouble because of them. The whole city went on a lockdown because of it. And once again, another fucking unit got touchy with me.

Jesus, what is up with this city?
\\r\\n\\r\\n

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 11:31:48 PM »
*The rest of the book appears to now have been torn up and burned, the other pages still readable. Seeming that this is the end, of her diary.*
\\r\\n\\r\\n

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal