Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mass Effect 3
« on: March 06, 2012, 11:47:05 PM »
If you're not European, chances are you probably have Mass Effect 3 at this current date (3/6).  I know my friends have it, and it would be an understatement to say that they were foaming at the mouth the entire day.  When I got home and went on Yahoo, wouldn't you know it that there was an article on how awesome Mass Effect 3 is.  I was reading the comments and one comment popped out at me.  The commenter talked about how the user ratings for the game were tanking like MW3.  I went on metacritic and sure enough there were hundreds of unfavorable user reviews.  I did some research and I found another article claiming that metacritic had been coming under attack recently by trolls who would purposefully rate new games 0.  I doubt that over 300 trolls would organize and purposefully rate this game 0 for the lulz, but still, I can't tell who to trust.  If any of you have Mass Effect 3, could you perhaps give me your review?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:52:18 PM by Hazard Time »

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mass Effect 3
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 12:58:13 AM »
Yeah there arnt 300 trolls on the internet, only what.. 4, maybe 5?
Get the game. Enough said.
(Im just too cheap to buy it so I torrented)
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:51:47 AM »
To bypass the MassEffect 3 activation time you need to DL platinaum hide ip, and change to an american ip. Then try activating and it  will work, 100% legal

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 04:32:08 AM »
To bypass the MassEffect 3 activation time you need to DL platinaum hide ip, and change to an american ip. Then try activating and it  will work, 100% legal

This.

I'm European and I already played it yesterday. ;)
Fucking awesome game, that's all there is to say about it.
Best trilogy ever made.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 04:40:33 AM »
I just watched a guy stream the entire game, and he called it the worst game he has played in a while, everything was too long and fucking confusing as hell.

Story is complete shit, all there is to say.

And also, the endings sucked.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:19:03 AM by Eclipse »

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 09:18:57 AM »
I heard that the ending was a deus ex machina that still left some gaping plot holes unfilled?

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 11:57:06 AM »
I just watched a guy stream the entire game, and he called it the worst game he has played in a while, everything was too long and fucking confusing as hell.

>game too long
I agree, its not up to par with ME1 or ME2, but its still a good game
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 12:22:32 PM »
Hm, need some help. Just downloaded the game from TPB (YES I PIRATED IT I DONT GIVE A FUCK)

When I try to install it with the file "OriginInstaller.exe" There pops up a CMD window saying something like "File is too big for memory" or something, IT dissapears as soon as it shows up :S Someone help? :>

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 01:15:18 PM »

I indeed heard the endings are bad. But honestly it's not that important.

Judging your game by watching someone play for 10 minutes is really a dumb way to relay your opinion on.
Get out and go play ME1 and 2, then start on ME3 and fix your opinions.

And about that guy QQing that everything is to long: QQ SUM MOAR and go play your dumb shooter games or something. Mass Effect is all about these kind of conversations and whatnot. So if you don't like it, don't play it. <.<
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 04:44:59 PM »

I indeed heard the endings are bad. But honestly it's not that important.

Judging your game by watching someone play for 10 minutes is really a dumb way to relay your opinion on.
Get out and go play ME1 and 2, then start on ME3 and fix your opinions.

And about that guy QQing that everything is to long: QQ SUM MOAR and go play your dumb shooter games or something. Mass Effect is all about these kind of conversations and whatnot. So if you don't like it, don't play it. <.<
I have played Mass effect 3 and yes both endings sucks but that didnt take away the experience i had before i got to the ending. Its still a good game and once your done enjoying the story (going back and doing the karmas you didnt do) you can enjoy the multiplayer for a bit, but after awhile that gets boring

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal