Author Topic: What do you think CG should make a new server on?  (Read 12003 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do you think CG should make a new server on?
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 02:23:32 PM »
Maybe run a killing floor server? Just a idea, killing floor is beast.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 02:36:47 PM »
A new server that actually draws in players

A new server that actually draws in mature players.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 04:08:23 PM »
Army roleplay based off openaura.

It's funny I made one once.
That's pretty sweet was it good?

Offline Delta Overwatch

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 05:37:35 PM »
I Agree with the Army Roleplay. Should be a Military Based RP With all four branches and all the ranks.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 06:09:03 PM »

It worked, but there's no way in hell that I'm releasing it any time soon.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »

It worked, but there's no way in hell that I'm releasing it any time soon.
Why?

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 07:19:54 PM »
For everyone complaining at not having MC anymore. Lets just put it this way.

If Adam would just hand me over the MC2 files, we could have the server up in a day hosted from the CG box. Its completely brain dead to be paying for a server for 20 dollars when we already have a box for 210 dollars which is only hosting 5 gmod servers where we could easily run a MC server.

But noooooo. Adam wont send me over the files because we are gonna "leak" it. How the fuck can we even leak MC? Also he keep saying we will just ban him right. Adam, you gotta realize the reason you are here is not because you have MC2. You are treated like everybody else and giving us MC2 to host would make everyone happy. So don't throw it on us that MC2 is not up. Because its Adams decision if he want it up or not.
Take my advice and shut up unless you know the real truth behind it.  I'm sick of people automatically assuming this.  Im not hoarding it to prevent a permaban, thats RTLK claims.  I wont give over MC2 for 2 reasons, the second reason im not allowed to discuss.  The main reason is because of RTLK,  im not going to ship off my hard work to the CG Box knowing the second head in control  is egotastical and runs around acting like its his community and making horrible mistakes after horrible mistakes.  Yankee had no right to be temp demoted because he tried to make sense of doors.  I speak for the community when i say im sick of this.  I trust rofl fully, id give MC2 to him if it was just him running CG, but with the current issues that blockade it, i cannot.  Rofl, i respect you a lot, but this has gone way too far.

But noooooo. Adam wont send me over the files because we are gonna "leak" it. How the fuck can we even leak MC?
That's not very nice placing blames like that. Adam S has a legitimate reason, it's not very nice to purposely put a MC hoster to shame and guilt. It causes unhappiness and tension between people.
Journey is right.

Oh also RTLK is elitist:
Quote from: RTLK
By me, as is my right.  Because contrary to popular belief I run this community while RoflWaffle doesn't and I have been given full power as such, hence the titles "Overlord" and "Head Developer" which are not just due to ego as most people think.

Now lets get back on topic,  i wish to not derail a topic but i had to say that since no one would shut up about it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:21:50 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adumb S »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 07:36:33 PM »
For everyone complaining at not having MC anymore. Lets just put it this way.

If Adam would just hand me over the MC2 files, we could have the server up in a day hosted from the CG box. Its completely brain dead to be paying for a server for 20 dollars when we already have a box for 210 dollars which is only hosting 5 gmod servers where we could easily run a MC server.

But noooooo. Adam wont send me over the files because we are gonna "leak" it. How the fuck can we even leak MC? Also he keep saying we will just ban him right. Adam, you gotta realize the reason you are here is not because you have MC2. You are treated like everybody else and giving us MC2 to host would make everyone happy. So don't throw it on us that MC2 is not up. Because its Adams decision if he want it up or not.
Take my advice and shut up unless you know the real truth behind it.  I'm sick of people automatically assuming this.  Im not hoarding it to prevent a permaban, thats RTLK claims.  I wont give over MC2 for 2 reasons, the second reason im not allowed to discuss.  The main reason is because of RTLK,  im not going to ship off my hard work to the CG Box knowing the second head in control  is egotastical and runs around acting like its his community and making horrible mistakes after horrible mistakes.  Yankee had no right to be temp demoted because he tried to make sense of doors.  I speak for the community when i say im sick of this.  I trust rofl fully, id give MC2 to him if it was just him running CG, but with the current issues that blockade it, i cannot.  Rofl, i respect you a lot, but this has gone way too far.

But noooooo. Adam wont send me over the files because we are gonna "leak" it. How the fuck can we even leak MC?
That's not very nice placing blames like that. Adam S has a legitimate reason, it's not very nice to purposely put a MC hoster to shame and guilt. It causes unhappiness and tension between people.
Journey is right.

Oh also RTLK is elitist:
Quote from: RTLK
By me, as is my right.  Because contrary to popular belief I run this community while RoflWaffle doesn't and I have been given full power as such, hence the titles "Overlord" and "Head Developer" which are not just due to ego as most people think.

Now lets get back on topic,  i wish to not derail a topic but i had to say that since no one would shut up about it.
There is no doubt in my mind that this could happen. And Crap-Head needs to start respecting other's opinions, it's adam's MC2 not yours so stop complaining that he is paranoid about handing it over. And to the Yankee discussion: Yankee is by far a way better admin than a lot of people on the team, I actually respect his rank of standard admin than RTLK's egotistic titles such as seen before: Overlord,and Head developer. He knows how to treat players and respects them as so. He needs to be promoted right now back to his former rank and RTLK stripped to admin if not Gold member. The only reason he is around is because Rofl let's him and because rofl thinks that if RTLK leaves were fucked.
In conclusion, Yankee needs to be Promoted right now and Crap-Head needs to stop disrespecting adam and other's opinions, and lastly RTLK cannot handle himself or his rank.

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »
Army roleplay based off openaura. Dude.. I really like that freaking IDEA sounds better than MW3 Srsly MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
Also KF sounds really good, L4D2 might be good too, anyone support?

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 07:41:40 PM »
Also KF sounds really good, L4D2 might be good too, anyone support?

L4D2 servers are pointless, unless you only use them privately. Same deal with KF. Needs to be something with 30 slots.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal