Author Topic: The support yankee thread.  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The support yankee thread.
« on: December 07, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »
So yankee got demoted for a petty flaw. I guess posting labels in the nexus lobby = demotion.
So what does slaughtering people with an rpg equal oh yes just a warning. I would like to know why this is so. Yankee is a great admin and deserves his position back, or deal with RTLK the same way if not more severe, the logic of the demotion is extremely flawed, kind of and overreaction if you would ask me. If you would like to support the re-instatement of Yankee post here and add this or your own sig ( i know its shitty took me 15 seconds to make). Support Yankee he is or was a great admin. Also feel free to take the survey provided by JAy here http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=8766.0

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 04:51:46 PM by Teh Penguin »

RyanPeters

Re: The support yankee thread.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 04:40:10 PM »
Amen, I agree. Stuff this little should be given a word about saying you shouldn't do this or something along those lines. NOT a demotion.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:19:06 PM »
I support this, other admins get demoted for the smallest of things and the players think that it is a good *small* thing. If anything, karma should technically be permanently banned now as he's acted worse than a minge on a server.
+Support

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »
What the fuck guys?

RTLK already said that he is TEMPORARY demoted.

He will get it back. Jezzzzz. 

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal