Author Topic: OCRP DIdn't let me set up character.  (Read 2619 times)

Offline craigz96

• View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP DIdn't let me set up character.
« on: June 04, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »
I'm new to OCRP. when i joined i logged in with my OCRP account, which i just made prior to downloading all the game content and joining the server for the first time. Then when It put me to this customization screen, and i had an error which made me rejoin. Then when i joined the menu didnt come back and it just ploppd me randomly into the game, no options to customize. Before i disconnected i didn't select any option. Is there anyway to actually set-up my character now? When i tried to delete my account to start over, i kept clicking the "yes button" but it didnt work. Thanks.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP DIdn't let me set up character.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 04:42:29 PM »
Delete your data folder in garrysmod/garrysmod.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
Delete your data folder in garrysmod/garrysmod.

Dont delete it all!

Just delete the ocrp folder in the data folder.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline craigz96

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 04:49:40 PM »
Thank you, let me see if this wroks now... Very good community support by the way. i had just posted my problem.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal